Chapter 17: I finally realized.

This chapter will be a little longer than the other ones.

Juvia POV💧
Gray put his hand on my head with a little smirk.
"Listen, I know... I actead like a total piece of shit, but a few years later, I became worried and started realizing what kind of asshole I was. *cough*"
"Gray, Juvia is terribly sorry, I mean it!"
"What are you apologizing for? I was the one who made this all happen." He's hand slide down to my cheek, I grabbed it tightly as I was crying.
"Juvia! How is Gray? I was able to defeat the psycho and now the cop's are taking him to jail."
"Heya there Lyon. *cough*"
"I can leave you two alone, if you want."
"If Lyon-san would be that nice and do that." I said while looking down.
"Juvia, I can try to accept the fact if you'll deny it but, I *cough* also realized how much I... Love you."

Gray POV❄️
Did I just say that? But still no matter how much I try, she'll not accept it after all what happened. Her eyes were wide open and I could sense the pain she's feeling right now.
"Gray..." Lyon came back and whispered something in Juvia's ear. I don't know how but, I was able to hear what he was saying.
"Do it, it's for the best."
What's that supposed to mean?
"Ey, wha-" Before I could finish what I was saying, Juvia asked me to sit up.
"Gray, if it would not be much trouble, Juvia want's you to sit up."
I tried really hard and I did it. She started wrapping bandages around my chest, shoulder and my head.
Is that really what they meant?
"Ugh, thanks I guess."
Juvia didn't answer and she just hugged me carefully.
I couldn't hold back, I gotta do it.
After letting go of the hug, I'm sorry Lyon and Juvia...
"Juvia." I grabbed her back with my right hand and the back of her head with the other one.
"Gray?"
There it goes, I'm kissing her.
I'll get hurt by Lyon after this, but this is only one part of my love for Juvia.
"Gray, it's okay." Lyon said with a smirk on his face.
After the kiss, both of us were speechless. Juvia looked down while I looked to the side.

Will be continued in chapter 18: Her answer.