Chapter 10: Where did Juvia go?

Normal POV❤️
It's been over 3 years since Juvia and Lyon moved to Crocus. Gray just now starts to realize that he hasn't seen Juvia in a really long time.

Gray POV❄️
I'm starting to wonder where Juvia is. Hey hold up, why do I even care?
But It wouldn't hurt If I'll go and check on her. I went to the park but I didn't see her there, so I went to the cafe where I saw her and Lyon once. I didn't see her there neither. It started to feel like my legs started to walk on they own, oh well I'll go far a long walk and look around Magnolia. Later that day, I came back to the guild but I didn't see Juvia anywhere. But seriously why do I even care?

Normal POV❤️
At the same time with Juvia and Lyon.

Juvia POV💧
"Dear Juvia, I'm not sure If you've already realized but It's been over 3 years since we moved here." Lyon-sama said while hugging Juvia.
"Oh really? Juvia can't believe it!" I said and gave him a kiss on the cheek.
"It's really late, we should go to sleep." Lyon-sama said while holding his hand by my waist.
"Yes, Juvia thinks so too." I said and held my hands in front of me.
We went to bed, Lyon-sama had already fallen asleep but Juvia didn't. I started thinking about Gray, but then I remembered him being a total idiot so I tried erase him from Juvia's mind and fell asleep.

Will be continued in chapter 11: Juvia...