Chapter 15: The attack.

This chapter will be a little longer than the other ones.

Gray POV❄️
"Look, I never meant to hurt you and--"  I stopped when I saw Lyon.
"N-nevermind..." I couldn't continue...
"Gray, I see." Lyon looked with a disappointed look.
"Anyway dear, there is something I've got myself for our anniversary."
I could feel they anger and how jealous I got, but I tried my best to ignore it.
I saw a tiny black box thing behind Lyon's back, I looked at it surprisingly. Hold up... He's about to fricking propose?!
"Lyon-sama, what is it." She wiped her tears and concentrated at Lyon.
"Juvia, just let me tell you this, I'm sorry with all my heart..." Juvia looked at me with a worried expression, but I turned around and was heading to tree where my bag was. Shit, I felt tears running down my face. I heard Lyon proposing to Juvia, but Juvia didn't respond, I wonder why.
A moment later I heard something strange, It was like someone was getting closer and closer to me. I looked around and felt someone stab me on the shoulder.
"AAAH!" I screamed in pain while holding my hand on the cut while feeling the blood on my hand.
"Gray!" Juvia and Lyon were running towards me, but Lyon got hit by that someone and he passed out.
"Lyon-sama!" Juvia was about to cry while looking at Lyon.
"Juvia, watch out!" The random guy was about hit Juvia too but she dodged it.
"Gray, are you okay?!" She asked terrified.
"Don't worry about me, just take care of yourself!"
"Juvia will not!"
"JUVIA! Take Lyon somewhere else and let me take care of this psycho."
I stood up and attacked the crazy guy.
He fell down but stood up before I even got the chance to blink my eyes.
"Lyon-sama wake up!" She tried her best to wake Lyon but, nothing changed.
"You little piece of shit!" I yelled at the psycho and attacked.
I started to feel dizzy but I couldn't stop, I had to protect Juvia and Lyon.
"Gray, look out!" Juvia yelled at me as I saw the man aiming for my neck.
I almost dodged it, since I got a little cut.
"Argh! Juvia what did I tell you, get the hell out of here! And.... Don't get the wrong idea, It's not like I hate you, It's because I'm trying to protect you."
Instead of listening to me, she came to me and--
"Gray, I don't know why you came here but, this is a serious situation and Juvia must help you." She said with a worried expression.
"But..." I decided to shut up and turned my head to the stranger.

Will be continued in chapter 16: GRAY!!!