Chapter 2: Leave me alone.

Juvia POV💧
It was really late, but I couldn't get any sleep because of what Gray-sama said today. What if Gray-sama didn't really mean it, he just had a bad day and was really tired. Yes, that must be it. Juvia will try to cheer him up tomorrow.

Normal POV❤️
The next day. Gray and Juvia made theirselves ready for the day and went to the guild.

Juvia POV💧
"Good Morning Gray-sama!" I said gladly.
"Could you stop calling me that, It really is annoying. Maybe as much as annoying like you." Gray-sama said with a high tone.
It really hurt Juvia, I couldn't believe that he said something like that.
"Oh..." That was only thing I could say.
"Don't be so harsh on her, she was just saying good morning that's all." Erza-san while holding her hand on Gray-sama's shoulder.
"Whatever." Gray-sama said angrily and pushed away Erza's hand.
"Well Gray-sama, wanna go out somewhere together?" I said and tried  to stay happy.
"What the hell is it that you can't understand?" He screamed.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"Didn't you listen, I said that stop calling me that and that you're annoying. You know what Juvia, just leave me alone." He said pissed and walking away from Juvia.
It really hurt me, I was speechless. So I just went out for a walk and tried to calm down.

Will be continued in chapter 3: Don't you dare ever talk to me! I hate you!