Chapter 8: We're here!

Normal POV❤️
The next day.

Lyon POV🌨
I woke up and made myself ready for the day. After that, I started packing. A few hours later I felt like I need to take a break. So I went out for a little walk.

Juvia POV💧
(At the same time at Juvia)
Juvia continued packing.
"Well, most stuff is packed. I should probably leave the furniture's here in case I visit so I have a place to stay." I said to myself while putting all the boxes next to the door.

Lyon POV🌨
"All done. I should reserve someone that could get us and our stuff to Crocus." I said and went to reserve somebody.

Normal POV❤️
Lyon fixed train tickets for both of them and got another carriage where their stuff where. After getting to Crocus, Lyon went fixed all the stuff they needed to get to the house. After an hour they finally got the keys and went to the house.
"We're finally here my dear Juvia!" Lyon said while holding Juvia's hand.
"We've got this far in such a short time, Juvia is so happy! Thank you Lyon-sama." Juvia said and kissed Lyon's cheek.
"Uhm, you didn't have to thank me, dear." Lyon said blushing.
"Juvia just wanted to show my love for Lyon-sama, It's just that Juvia is really grateful!" She said with a wide and a cute smile.

Will be continued chapter 9: Where did Juvia go?