Thing's change a lot. Part 2.

This chapter will be a little longer than the other ones.

Gray POV❄️
Was I seriously jealous? No that's not it. Whatever, I'll just forget it.

Normal POV❤️
The next day, Juvia and Lyon made theirselves ready and after a few hours they met at the same place as yesterday.

Juvia POV💧
"Hello Lyon-sama!" I said with a big smile.
"Hello there beauty." Lyon-sama smirked. That made me blush a little.
"Well should we go?" He asked.
"Yes!" I answered gladly.

Normal POV❤️
Later that day.

Juvia POV💧
"It's getting pretty late." Lyon-sama said looking at the sky.
"I guess so." I said looking at the sky too.
"Juvia I want to ask you something," He said, this time looking down at the grass.
"Go ahead Lyon-sama." I said to him with a wondering look.
"Juvia... May I be your boyfriend and you my girlfriend?" He asked me looking down and blushing.
Juvia's eye's were wide open, I couldn't believe and I was speechless.
"Maybe It was too sudden, sorry."
"No no! Juvia would be more than glad to be Lyon-sama's girlfriend!" I said while blushing and looking at him.
Lyon-sama had a surprised expression but then smiled and hugged me.
"Can I ask one more thing?" He asked.
"Yes." I said with a wondering look.
"Want to move to another city with me? Don't worry, I've got the budget."
He asked me with a kind look.
"You really want to do that?!" I asked.
"Yes, so is it a yes?" He said.
"Of course!" I said. I was so happy and hugged Lyon.
"But Lyon-sama, I'll have to tell the other's in Fairy Tail." I asked with a rushed look.
"It's okay, you do that. Oh and here's a picture of a house in Crocus. It's a house what I thought of." He said and gave me the picture.
"It's wonderful! Juvia love's it.
Later I was thinking about telling the others in the guid, so Juvia went there.
"Master!" I said with a high tone while looking for him.
"He's over there." Mirajane-san said while pointing at Master.
"Thank you Mira-san." I thanked and walked to the Master.
"Master, there's something Juvia has to tell you." I said.
"What is it?" The master asked with a wondering look.
"Juvia is going to move away with a certain man to Crocus. But Juvia still want's to be in the Fairy Tail guild." I answered him with a serious look.
"Well, that's kinda sad to here but hopefully you'll have it nice there. Okay, you can still belong to Fairy Tail, I don't see that as a problem."
"Thank you so much Master! Oh and but there's still Master gotta know. Please don't tell Gray about this." I said.
"Oh okay. Alright, I wish you the best and make sure to visit!" He said while holding my hand in his.
"Thank you." I said and smiled.
Juvia went to her dorm and started packing.

Will be continued in chapter 8: We're here!