Chapter 12: I'm so sorry! I... Really am.

Gray POV❄️
All I could do was to think about Juvia... "I'm such and idiot!" I yelled to myself. Before I realize It, tears were falling down my face. I cried and cried.
I picked up the paper again and read it once more. I then hold the paper in my hand tightly. I picked up my pillow and threw it and then lied my head on my hands. I was so disappointed, sad and upset. "What have I frickin' done?" I asked myself. I few minutes later I heard someone knocking on the door. I wiped away my tears quickly and waited a few minutes so it wouldn't be visible that I've cried. A moment later that someone knocked again.
"Yeah, come in." I said with a high tone.
It was Natsu and Lucy, they opened the door and came in.
"Oi Gray. Guess what?" Natsu smirked.
"What is it?" I said with a bored look.
"Me and Natsu are together!" Lucy said with a big smile. When I heard that, I felt something sharp in my heart. I'm not jealous right?
"Oh cool, congrats." I said and didn't even try faking a smile.
"Ey bro, something wrong?" Natsu asked and at the same he hit me carefully on my arm.
"No... Now could you please get out?" I tried to ask nicely.
"Gray, there is something going throug your mind righ now, come one tell us." Lucy said with a worried expression.
"I said could you please get out!" I yelled at them while looking down.
It seemes they listened so they went out.
After that, I still looked down and said...
"I'm so sorry! I... Really am." I said to myself.

Will be continued in chapter 13: Juvia, just wait for me.