Chapter 19: Just a dream?!

Gray POV❄️
I heard someone calling me and shaking me.
"Gray, Gray. ICE PRINCESS FOR FUC*SAKE!"
"Wh-wha' the hell?!"
"Dude, you've been sleeping for over 2 days."
The hell, I've been sleeping? How's that?
"Huh?"
Then my eyes widened, almost starting to panic while asking where Juvia is.
"Hey hold up, Juvia. Where is she?!"
"Juvia is right here Gray-sama."
She had a sad look on her face, I sat up while holding my head with my hands.
"Whew, thank god."
*silence (・◇・)/~~~*
"J-Juvia..." I grabbed her by the back of her head, pulled her and then hugged her.
"J-Juvia... I'm sorry."
"Whaaat? You sure he's not drunk?" Natsu asked with a questinoable look.
"Of course he's not you idiot!" Lucy answered him and slapped him by the neck.
"Juvia, I get it know."
"What does Gray-sama mean?"
"So that all was just a nighmare. Hey, you're not in love with Lyon are you?"
"No, Juvia doesn't love anybody else than Gray-sama."
"*giggle* Good. Ey Juvia, will you be mine?" I asked her with a smirk.
"Damn dude. You got some courage to ask something like that in front of others."
"You got a problem with that?"
"As if!"
"Natsu, stop it!"
"Heh, sorry Luce."
"Juvia... Would be more than happy to be Gray-sama's!"
She said with tears flowing down.
And there it goes, I ended up kissing her and what's more awkward, in front of others.
"L-u-c-e." Natsu said while smirking at Lucy.
"Uh, what is it Natsu?" She asked while blushing.
Natsu had a devilish look, but he then just started tickling her and kissing her. Wait, they're together?
After the kiss, me and Juvia looked into eachother's eyes with a blush.
"Uh, yeah. Also, if you want to be mine, could you just say 'Gray' instead of 'Gray-sama', will ya?"
"Oh um okay, Gray-..."
"Shush." I put my finger on her lips with a smirk.
"Juvia. Promise to not let anyone else love you than me. I had the worst nightmare and I'm grateful that ain't reality."
"What was it about Gray?"
I started telling her and after that I hugged her with all my might.
"I'm glad to have you."

Will be continued in chapter 20: This is us now.