VI

VI.

***********

Once the door closed, nothing has mattered.

With her legs still wrapped around his waist, he scrambled for the light switch and flicked it on. He pushed her on the wall, freeing one of her legs, pulling her panties down, all at once.

'Hhhmmm...' She whimpers as he lets another one and when she realizes that he was already kneeling in front of her, undies around her knees, skirt hiked up her waist. 'Ahhh...' She moans as a soft and wet muscle entered her. 'Hhhhmmmm...' She settles her hands on his hair, fisting and pulling as he keeps on tasting her.

Stanley smiled through what he was doing before he drapes her right leg on his shoulder. She freed his hair and clutch the hooks above and behind her and taking it as a signal, drapes her left leg on her shoulder again. She is now more widely open to him as he tasted her fully. He sucked at her, making her thrust into his mouth.

'Oh, God.. Shit.' She moans. 'Fuck, I'm close.'

Smiling at himself, he took his one hand from her waist and entered her with his digits again with his tongue still going up and down her clit.

Her moans became uncontrollable as he continues and fastens his pace. He ain't stopping. He needs to satisfy this goddess before him.

'I'm com... Shit. I'm coming...'

And she did.

He licks her clean before putting her feet down the floor. Not wasting any moment, she pulled his mouth to him, teeth clashing, tongues battling. She could taste herself from those kisses. She brings her hands on his shirt and pulled it up, her mouth going down his neck, his chest, behind his ear as he busies himself with touching her 'there' again.

'Get in me.' She whispers to him before biting his earlobe. 'Fuck the hell out of me.'

It was what he was waiting that made him bend her on the armrest of the couch, throwing her panties elsewhere. He hiked her skirt up again, unbuckled his belt, pulled down his pants, boxers and briefs altogether.

'Ahhhhh...' She moans upon his initial penetration. It wasn't her first time, but it was surely one of the biggest that has entered her.

'Fuck..' He groans as he keeps thrusting and thrusting. He's lost his control. All of his actions, no measure.

It was the first time after 4 years of being in a relationship, was he able to lose the animal within him. No control.

Just.

Wild.

'Harder! Shit. Faster!' She keeps on saying as he keeps on thrusting.

'Fuck, I'm coming.' He groans. 'Shit.' And he exploded before he could pull out.

'Don't worry. I'm on the pill.' She breathlessly tells him as he faced her to him.

'Good.' He smiled, panting, grabbing the hem of her dress after and pulling it up.

She felt a sharp sting on one of her ears when he did so but she's too preoccupied to put attention to it as he carries her to his room.

The back of his knees hit the bed and they fell on the soft sheets, with her on top of him.

'Now fuck me.' He challenged her.

She smiled and didn't say anything. She went down on him, caressed his balls with her small hands before she put him in her mouth.

'Putangina.' He curses as she keeps her pace. 'Holy shit. Fuck.'

If that was any indication, she quickens her pace as he thrusts into his mouth. He was getting near, she could sense it. But before it could happen, she straddles him again and pushed him inside her which made both of them groan.

'Faster honey.' He tells her as she pumps up and down.

'Hhhmmp.. Aaaahhhh...'

She was obedient. He could tell.

'AAAAHHHHH...' She screamed when Stanley thrusted onto her. 'FUCK!'

He flips her and he lays on top of her, thrusting harder and faster, his mouth capturing her breast, his thumb playing with her clit.

'Come for me honey.' He whispers.

'Hmmm...' She whimpers. 'Holy.. God.'

And with one last thrust, she did. Three more thrusts and he came after.

He gets off her, and rolls away from her after.

*********

Pabalik na si Stanley sa lobby matapos nyang ihatid si Larissa sa parking area nang nakasalubong nya ang babaeng buong gabing hindi nawala sa isip nya.

Tinanguan nya ito nang nag nagtama ang paningin nila ngunit hindi naman sya pinansin nito. She walked past him and took the elevator. Sinundan naman sya nito. Isasara na sana ito ni Stanley ngunit may pumasok na mag-ina at sinamahan sila.

'4th floor please.' Sabi ng inang may kasamang batang babae.

Ngumiti muna ito bago pinindot ang 4 sa elevator buttons. Matapos makababa ng mag-ina ay agad na isinara na ito ni Stanley.

'Di ka umuwi kagabi?' Tanong nito sa kasakay sa elevator.

She was still wearing the very same OOTD she has the other day.

'Wala kang pakealam.' Masungit na sagot naman ni Zoey.

He shrugs his shoulders and continues.

'Went fucking another random guy last night huh?'

Hindi alam ni Zoey pero may kakaiba sa tono nito. It's as if he's an overjealous, nagging boyfriend.

'Mas wala kang pakealam.' She tells him without even looking.

A sharp noise emancipated from the elevator and she walked out first when the elevator doors propped open.

Stanley walks past her as she stops on one of the doors, digging for her keys inside her tote. He reached his unit, and just watched her still looking for her keys.

'Kailangan mo ng tulong?' He asked her.

'No. I'm fine. Thank you.' She said without even sounding thankful at all.

'Sure.' He grins before getting inside his unit and closing the door after.

*********