XXX

XXX.

***********

'Hmm...' Zoey moaned through her sleep when she noticed a flash of light.

'Oops, sorry.' Stanley apologized as he tucked his cellphone back under his pillow. 'Kala ko walang flash.'

Paliwanag nya bago kinabig papalapit sa kanya ang hubad na katawan ng kasiping hanggang madaling araw.

'Ok lang.' She murmured, burying her face on his naked chest.

'Ang ganda mo kasi talaga.' He whispered, kissing her hair.

'Gwapo mo rin.' She smiled before planting butterfly kisses on his neck. 'And you are fucking great in bed.' Dagdag pa nya. 'And you smell so good.'

Kiss.

'You cook delicious meals for me.'

Kiss.

'And you make great coffee.'

Kiss.

'And you're so big, so thick.'

Kiss.

And then she held him under the sheets, wrapping her dainty fingers around his length. All Stanley could do was to close his eyes. And if it wasn't enough, just before he reached his limit, something warm and clammy surrounded him. Zoey was already under the sheets as well, feasting with every drop that he could offer.

'Fuck.' He accidentally pulled her hair as he exploded inside her mouth.

'Hhhmmm..' She moaned, reaching for his arms, taking his hands with hers as he kept on thrusting into her mouth. 'Good morning.' She looked at him after, crawling up to meet his face.

'Good morning.' He panted, his eyes closed. He then suddenly felt her mouth on him. 'Shit.' He murmured before rolling on top of her, trapping her under.

'Fuck me.' She tells him, batting her eyelashes.

'I'll fuck you good, alright.'

And before she could react, he was already ramming her hard, thrusting deep and harsh.

**********

'San mo natutunan 'yan?' Zoey asked as she sat on one of the chairs behind her kitchen island. She was craning her neck, watching Stanley stir something inside an iron casted pot.

'Naghanap ako ng recipe kahapon nung nakita ko yung mga tweets mo na nagccrave ka sa ramen. Bakit ba bigla bigla na lang.. Buntis ka ba?' Nakangising tanong ni Stanley.

'If I am, this isn't yours.' She told him bluntly, walking behind his back. 'Wala pang isang buwan since nagkakilala tayo.' She whispered to him, burying her face on his nape. 'How I wish I knew you longer.' And she nipped the skin beside his neck.

'I love you.' He turned and whispered to her, capturing her mouth after.

And he could feel her smile through the kiss.

'Diba may mga bago kang bathbombs?' He asked her to her mouth.

'Yes. You want to try?' She asked back, breathless.

'Tara.' He grabbed her butt and took her legs, wrapping them around his waist.

'Pano yung niluluto mo?' Tanong muli ni Zoey bago sya pinaliguan ng mumunting halik ni Stanley sa kanyang leeg.

'5 hours pa lang sya nagsi-simmer. Dapat more than 12.' He answered, his lips skimming through her dewy skin.

'So we still have 7 more hours?' Stanley pushed her on the wall, grabbing her top and throwing it somewhere.