Supernatural x Reader

_____ was sitting on her bed in the bunker listening to her music waiting for Sam, Dean, and Cas to get back from the hunt. Dean wouldn't let her come due to her only being 15 and "irresponsible" when she went out partying with her friends and got hammered.
>>{PASSING TIME FOLKS}<<
So ____ was minding her own buisness when she hears the flapping of wings in the next room, _____ gets up and looks around to see that is no other than Castiel. She looked at him and seen that he was injured, but not to badly. He had a couple cuts on his face, a bruise on his cheek, and a couple bruises on his fore arms. "Hey Cas are you alright?!?" ___ said Cas looked at ____ "I'm fine I just need to tell you the winchesters want you to leave for your safety. I'm supposed to escort you to this Bobby Place" Castiel said. ____ started tearing up but she wasn't gonna cry in front of an angel she wanted to show strength not weakness. She told Cas that she ain't leaving without her bros and that she was gonna fight the bloody demon with them. Cas sighed knowing that you were probably going to say that "well" Cas said "if I get in trouble you shall tell them you wanted this" ____ nodded with glee. You went into your room and grabbed a gun and grabbed Castiel and said "Allons-y!" Cas looked at you confused "sorry I had to Cas" (Doctor Who reference!!) and whoosh
{Wibbley Wobbley Timey Wimey Stuff}
You looked at your surroundings and started yelling/whispering for Dean and Sam hoping that you can find them. As you were looking around for a door to lead somewhere Cas taps you on the shoulder scaring you then pointed toward a small vent "there's a small vent here I wouldn't fit so you will have to go through and find them" you bent down and started crawling through this small vent looking for your brothers. You started getting scared and doubting that you will never find them or see them again! Then you hear muffled yelling and a Voice of a 30 or so year old man so you crawl your way towards the talking and hoping that maybe your brothers are there. You eventually make it to where the sound is coming from and as the man started speaking the vent broke and you fell out. Grabbing your gun you immediately point towards the man you then see Sam and Dean with cloths in their mouths. You then notice the mans eye go black for a quick second and shoot him with rock salt, you have a bit of time before the demon comes back so you untie Sam and Dean and call for Cas to get you out of there. He shows up about to get you guys out but to your surprise the demon slashes Cas and he goes back to Heaven to regenerate. You quickly throw the gun to Dean as he knows how to use it better than you so he can do more damage. Sam starts using his mojo to get the demon out of the innocent person. You were scared but you held Sams hand to reassure him he can do it. He eventually ganks the demon. We leave the place and head for the impala to get back to the bunker.
>>{Time Skip with Singing Dean}<<
you guys eventually get to the bunker with only a few scrapes and bruises. You tell your brothers you're gonna hit the hay, but first Dean wanted to talk to you about something "Hey ____ I know that you are almost 16 and you are growing up so me and Sam wanna train you cause you saved our asses today squirt!!" Dean says you jump with glee "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!" You yell "settle down ____ you gotta have training before your first hunt remember!" Sam says to you "I know... but at least I'll get to hunt after I work hard" you said with confidence. Then you say goodnight to your brothers then walk to your bed and fall asleep.

----------------------------------------------
Hoped you Enjoyed ~ and Should I continue? 702 words