Lucifer x Reader {Final}

Michael walked in smiling as another angel spoke with him. "sir word is Lucifer is in Calvary cemetery to open the gates of hell" the young looking angel said. Your heart started to race and your mind panicked. Lucifer was going to fight Michael, the world as you knew was going to end. "told you I could make him fight" you could hear him say.

Michael was on the other side of the bars. You sat there listening, trying to find anything to help yourself or Lucifer. You knew your prayers weren't going to work after Michael had his angels place sigils around the room, it didn't help you still didn't know where you actually were. It had been quiet for awhile on the other side of your cell. You felt your eyes starting to close when a voice called out making your eyes open wide in hope and fear.

Lucifer's voice called out but it was different, kind of like he was on loudspeaker on a phone. "I have an my army ready, I want you to take groups and use the residents of Lawrence as neat suits. Live their normal life I don't want anything to look out of place in that town till I arrive" you heard him say. Arching your neck to the side, trying your hardest to see where Lucifer's voice was coming from. You see a hand, clearly belonging to Michael, in his hand is a small gold coin one you'd seen before.

It was a magic coin used for tracking and listening into private conversations. Somehow Michael must have had on slipped I to Lucifer's pocket. "I also want you to take a group to the naval base for trained snipers, I want them on every building on facing the battleground. I want Michael in demon sniper sights at all times, from the second he appears" you heard Lucifer order. You could hear the anger on his voice, it slightly terrified you thinking what Lucifer was already planning. The sound of metal hitting wood could be heard. "bullet's for the snipers. i have melted down an angle blade this wont kill Micheal but it will slow him down. it can however kill my other lesser siblings" Lucifer told them. Michael ordered his angels to Kansas knowing everything Lucifer had planned he started making his countermeasures now.

You started to cry knowing Michael had the upper hand on everything Lucifer was working on. What made things worse, Micheal saw how this affected you and used it again you. he'd gloat how he was always one step head of his brother the smarter on. As Michael continued to make you listen to Lucifer you overheard an argument between Lucifer, Dean, and Cas. The Winchesters refused to help Lucifer. The thought of the only people in the world you cared about or considered family were turning their back on you,leaving you to die made you sick "we will find a different way to find her" Dean's voice had said.

Michael looked over at you his smug arrogant grin made you want to punch him in the face. You would have if you weren't tied down. "well it looks like Sam Winchester accepted my deal" he said proudly. you looked confused "oh that's right i forgot to tell you. I made Sam an offer, your safe return if the and his brother just go, sit back and not stop me from killing Lucifer. I have to say they agreed to it pretty quick when i said he you die then i would deliver you to them" Micheal said.

The next morning Micheal came in, Raphael followed him in "y/n I will face Lucifer tomorrow as destined. Once my brother is dead, I will return you back to the Winchesters" he said sounding like he was the good guy in this whole messed up situation. "you don't have to kill him, he didn't want to fight you. He didn't want any part of your father's plan" you yell back.

Michael's face turned to anger as he faced you "I do have to do this, and even if Lucifer wants to or not he has to do this too" he said. "last time when those Winchesters screwed everything up. I lost the respect of my brothers and sister. My father turned his back on me because I failed him, he stopped loving me. I'm going to put it right! By doing what I should have done in the beginning, hold a war between heaven and hell killing my brother. and now i have you Lucifer will rip my fathers planet apart to save you, however he will die with the news your last breath will be taken by my head. and because i have you the Winchesters will not get i the way this time" he told you.