Sam x Reader

I was on another hunt with Sam and Dean Winchester. The most famous hunters ever and I have a major crush on one of them, Sam. I have always admired that he cared and that he likes to read as much as I do. I was staring at Sam lost in my own world imagining me and him possibly being together "y/n, y/n, y/n!" I shook my head snapping out of it. I looked over to the older brother.

"Oh uhm sorry Dean" I sighed embarrassed. 

"Did you hear anything I said?" Dean said I shook my head. 

"sorry I didn't hear you.." I said looking down at the ground.

"You never listen the first time! You've gotta get your head in the game or you will cost someone their life." He said angrily looking at me before Sam stood in between us. 

"Calm Down Dean, you need to chill out." He said then he looked down at my 5'5 self. "And he does have a point y/n, we don't want you getting hurt or killed. I don't want to lose anymore people that I care about." He said I nodded. 

"So what we got here Dean?" Dean smirked at me before he opened Baby's trunk.

"Someone was murdered here by an unknown force so I'm guessing it's either a ghost or demon. Just keep your eyes open k?" He said looking at me mostly. 

"Okay okay I get it. Don't get killed or hurt jeez" I said getting annoyed. "Guys remember I'm an Adult not some child so please do not treat me as if I am." I said a bit ticked off. Dean handed me a gun with rock salt and a demon knife for just in case. I put my long h/c into a ponytail to keep it out of my way. 

"Sam go with y/n" Dean whispered in Sam's ear. 

"W-what?" 

"I know you like her Sammy you gotta tell her sooner then later" 

"but Dean! What if she doesn't like Me? What happens if I ruin our friendship?" 

"That won't happen Sammy, She also feels the same way about you, just tell her" Dean said into Sam's ear before he grabbed himself a gun from the trunk.

"Ya ready Sam?" I asked, He nodded cocking his gun. We walked into an abandoned mental hospital. "This place is so dirty I don't think any demons would actually be here Sam." I said looking at all the cobwebs and the decaying walls surrounding us. 

"Y/n they don't really care if it's gross or not. They mostly care about being secret and such." Sam said looking at clipboard with patients names on it. "Hey y/n You like anyone?" Sam asked, my eyes widened. 

"Oh uhm yes" I said stuttering not expecting him to ask this type of question. 

"What are they like?" He added. "Well..." I started "He's very tall, we share the same love for books and knowledge, He's caring and I trust him with my life. He's also very supportive and is very understanding. I love him a lot, but I'm too scared to tell him.  I'm afraid of rejection" I said looking down at my shoes.

"Hey y/n"

"Yes?"

"I love you."

"I love you too Sam"

Sam then walked over to me and we stared in each-other eyes then we started to make out. I could taste his minty breath we then pulled away taking a breath then we continued. We then pulled away taking a break. "Y/n I promise I will protect you for as long as I live. You are my everything y/n." I smiled. 

"Sam you're amazing I love you so much" I said we then heard a noise coming from a back room. We grabbed our weapons. Sam was holding a demon knife while I hold a rock salt gun.

Sam walked in first and I followed. "It seems to be clear" he said then he turned around looking at me then his eyes widened  "Y/N BEHIND YOU!" He yelled then I felt an incredible pain got through me. I looked down at my stomach and saw a hand going right through me then it was aggressively taken out. I fell to the ground. 

"That wasn't the most efficient way to kill her, but I was just dying waiting for your reaction Winchester" He said looking at Sam with an evil grin. Sam then ran at him and stabbed him with a demon knife causing the demon to die his body burning to ash.

"S-sam" I said shakily, taking big breaths. 

"DEAN! DEAN!" He yelled before he dropped right beside me. "Yes y/n?" He said holding my hand. 

"I love you Sam Winchester. I will miss you and Dean, but I am afraid that I won't make it." I said through deep breaths. Then Dean busted through the door with his gun out but then he saw both me and Sam on the floor and he put his gun away and sat beside us. "I'm sorry Dean. I should have kept my head in the game. Looks like I've learned my lesson" I chuckled before coughing up blood. Dean also chuckled tears threatening to fall from his eyes. 

"I'm going to miss you y/n. Even if you were always daydreaming." Dean said. I then kissed Sam one more time and kisses Dean on the cheek. 

"I love you, my Winchesters" then I let go of Sam's hand. My body limp. I opened my eyes to see my body laying on the ground with them. "I'm dead.." I said sadly looking at them with tears rushing down my face. 

"It's time for me to take you home Y/n" I looked behind me to see an African American woman with curly hair "So you're the famous Billie aren't ya? Dean has told me about you many times" I said wiping away my tears. 

"Well l/n it's time" she then grabbed my hand and took me into the light. "This is your Heaven, Good bye" She said disappearing. I looked around me noticing a familiar house. 

"Is this my childhood home?" I then heard footsteps from behind me I turned around to be met with the Famous Sam Winchester. My eyes were flooding with water I then ran up to him and hugged him. "Thank you" I whispered.

-----F O L L O W-----

-----C O M M E N T-----

-----V O T E-----

-----R E Q U E S T-----

-----E N J O Y-----