SMUT! Dean x Reader

S M U T ---- W A R N I N G

"Don't say I didn't warn you!"

"You're such a sub." Dean said randomly. You looked up from the book you were reading, and raised a eyebrow. "Sorry, what was that?" You questioned him, even though you knew exactly what he had said. "I said that you are such a sub." Dean said, leaning forward.

"I mean, it's so easy to tell that your desperate to be dominated." He smirked, you squeaked and he grinned. "I could give you exactly what you wanted, exactly what you need. Just tell me what you want, baby girl." He spoke loudly. 

"Please." You squirmed in your seat, pressing your thighs together. Dean saw this and his green eyes flickered down, and then back up to your eyes.

"Please what? What do you want, baby girl?" He questioned. "Dominate me." You murmured. "Get in my room, and strip and lay your pretty little body on the bed. No touching yourself. I'll be in there in a quick minute, baby." You quickly nodded, and scampered off to his room, he grinned and stood up watching as you ran off.

You found yourself in Dean's room, and quickly stripped down till you were naked. You laid yourself on the bed, and even though he told you not to touch, you couldn't help yourself, your hand slowly trailing down your chest, and to your dripping heat right as the door opened.

Dean walked in and you squeaked, "I'm sorry." You said, your hand coming up to your chest. "Come on baby, I told you not to do that." He spoke angrily, you squeaked, and his eyes softened. "Just this time baby. You ever do that again, your will be punished." He said, then let his eyes graze over you.

You quickly became self conscious, your hands coming up to cover your breasts and your legs squeezing together. "No baby, I want to see you, I want to see all of you." He said, you nodded and slowly removed your hands, your legs opening.

"Oh God baby, your perfect. Your so fucking perfect, pretty baby dripping all wet for me." Dean said, walking forward. He began to strip, slowly palming himself through his boxers. "Come over here baby and suck." He commanded. You crawled over, and slowly kissed down his chest and pulled his boxers down, you kitten licked the tip and he gasped, his head falling back.

You slowly said your tongue flat on the underside of his dick, and licked upwards, sucking on the tip, you began to deep throat his cock, and his head came to your head and pushed your mouth down. He slowly thrust his hips up, fucking your mouth.

You gagged and he realized that he was about to come so he pulled out, and you whined at the loss trying to move forward and lick his dick again. "No baby, I want to come with you. I want you to ride me, I want to hear your pretty little sounds coming out of that pretty little mouth of yours." He said looking down at you. He shed his boxers and laid down on the bed.

"Protection?" He questioned. "Um no thank you. I want, um I want you to come inside of me. Don't worry I am on the pill." You said. "Awh baby," He moaned out as his head began to slowly stroke his own dick. You slowly crawled over and sat on his chest.

At the feeling of his skin on yours you tried to grind your pussy against his chest, needing friction. His hands grasped your hips tightly, leaving a bruise. He pulled you down to him, your mouth colliding with his.

You smiled softly at the contact, kissing him back.

He pulled away, "Sit on my cock, and take me." He growled, you nodded and turned around, slowly sinking in to him. You turned so he could grip at your neck and tug on your hair. His hand came up and wrapped around your neck. "Your so tight, taking my dick so good." He growled out.

You slowly began to bounce on his dick, his cock almost leaving you and then you slamming down on him. The sounds coming from his mouth were downright filthy. "Such a good little girl, taking my cock so well." He groaned.

You tried to cover your mouth so he wouldn't hear you. "No, I want to hear all of the sounds that come from your pretty little mouth." He said, pulling your hand away.

"You belong to me. You're mine." He growled, leaning up and biting and sucking at your neck.

"Such a pretty little thing, you're all mine. Nobody else can touch you, nobody else can be with you. Mine. All of you belongs to me."

"Yes! I'm yours Dean!" You screamed, and he grinned at the dirty sounds leaving your mouth.

"Come inside me, want you to fill me up." You moaned.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck." He growled and his cum spilled into you, rope after rope of his cum filling your warm channel. You came with him, falling forward. "Oh baby." He moaned out.

He pulled you up and off of him and turned you around, you falling into his chest, your head tucking itself into his neck, you whined. He pressed warm kisses to your neck, "Sssh, you're okay, it's okay y/n I'm here, I've got you." He spoke quietly. "I've got you, baby girl. We're okay." He said.

"'M yours, Dean. All yours." You moaned quietly.

"I know, y/n. I know. I know baby girl. Your mine, little darling girl." He said, kissing your neck.

"I love you, Dean." You smiled, looking at him.

"I love you too, baby girl." He replied, smiling at you. 

-----F O L L O W-----

-----C O M M E N T-----

-----V O T E-----

-----R E Q U E S T-----

-----E N J O Y-----