Charlie x Reader

"Come on, {y/n}! It's about to start!" Your lovely girlfriend and giant nerd, Charlie Bradbury, hissed at you as you struggled to carry a giant bowl of popcorn, four boxes of different chocolates, two mugs of hot chocolate, and of course tissues for the last movie.

"Give me a second!" You told her as you placed the bowl of popcorn next to the overly excited Charlie, handed her a mug, and you placed the four boxes to the side along with the tissues.

"Charlie Bradbury's special Harry Potter movie marathon waits for nobody!" She replied back and you sighed as you sat on her lap and she wrapped her arms around you and snuggled into your shoulder.

You draped your Doctor Who blanket over both of your laps and then placed the popcorn on your lap and you grinned as the familiar Harry Potter theme song began.

You two sat engrossed into the movie, only to move from your spots when either you had to pee (in between movies) or when the pizza man showed up which he luckily did during the end credits for Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. You laughed, you grinned, you made corny Harry Potter jokes and puns, you cried, and just overall, you enjoyed each other together away from the world that would judge you otherwise.

The final credits appeared on the screen and you dabbed the tears out of your eyes and you stood up and stretched and you thought you heard a few pops.

"There's 21 hours of my life well spent!" You smiled at Charlie as she picked up the empty popcorn bowl and walked into your kitchen.

"21 hours you got to spend with the best girlfriend ever!" She cheerily replied as you heard the faint sound of the sink and you walked into the kitchen where Charlie was washing the bowl.

"I thought I was the best girlfriend ever. You're the nerdy one," You wrapped your arms around Charlie's waist and gave her a peck on her ear and she blushed brightly.

"Fine, I'm the nerdy girlfriend," She huffed.

"I honestly find nerdy girls pretty cute," You nuzzled into her neck and gave her a quick peck and you could feel her body heat up.

"I know I'm pretty cute," Charlie joked as she turned off the sink and left the bowl on the counter to dry and you gave a small laugh before letting go of her and letting out a yawn. 

"Anyways, I'm beat. Wanna come to bed with me?" You gave a loud and exaggerated yawn and Charlie rolled her eyes.

"Sure thing!" Charlie grinned and you two walked through your apartment and you leapt onto the large king sized bed you two shared.

Charlie crept onto the bed and you two eventually found yourselves under the covers and cuddling as sleep soon began to take your bodies.

"Good night, vanimelda," You heard Charlie murmur as her green eyes closed.

"Good night, Charlie," You sighed as you fell asleep, safe in her arms.  

-----F O L L O W-----

-----C O M M E N T-----

-----V O T E-----

-----R E Q U E S T-----

-----E N J O Y-----