Sam x Male!Reader

"Wait, wait, so what are we doing at a school, again?" Y/n asked. "Some kids have been disappearing around here, so I researched more on them and they all went to this school, so we're going undercover as staff," Sam stated touching Y/n's shoulder with one hand. "Oh." Sam and Y/n stared at each other for a little until someone coughed out "get a room."

Y/n rolled his eyes at Dean and brushed Sam's hand off his shoulder. "Why don't you shut your mouth instead?" Y/n sassed at Dean, not seeing the slight hurt on Sam's face after Y/n removed Sam's hand from his shoulder. "Anyways, we should head inside." Y/n suggested.

After the three walked into the school they were given their duties. Dean was the gym coach, Sam was the English teacher, and finally, Y/n was the Algebra/Geometry teacher. While Dean was enjoying his job, Y/n and Sam had different thoughts about theirs.

---

Sam

Sam finished the lesson with a couple of minutes to spare, so he let the teens talk among themselves, but he regretted it when he heard some of the girls talking about a certain algebra substitute.

"Have you seen Mr. L/n, he's SO hot." "I know right? Like, how can a teacher be that hot?"

Sam got jealous quickly after hearing that. Although he would never admit he was jealous. But then he heard one of the girls say "I'd tap him" the pencil Sam was holding broke in half and all of the students turned to awkwardly stare at him. His ears went red in embarrassment. It was his luck that the bell rang right after.

Y/n walked into Sam's classroom with a lunch in a bag in his hands. "Hey, so I figured why not share a lunch today because I remember that high school cafeteria lunch was always horrible." Y/n offered with a smile slightly touching Sam's hand. Sam smiled and answered, "yeah that'd be great!"

The remainder of kids in the classroom left, but not before two best friends whisper something to each other while looking at Sam and Y/n then nodded their heads then left the room.

Dean soon came to the room after not seeing Y/n in the room he was supposed to be in. He walked in front of the room's door window to see Sam gazing at Y/n lovingly while Y/n was laughing, probably at a joke or something, but what especially caught his eye was that Y/n's and Sam's hands were intertwined on Sam's desk.

Dean smiled, turned to walk away, and muttered, "if they don't get together by themselves then I'm going to do something."

---

Dean

Students piled in the gym with their gym clothes on. Dean made them play dodge-ball if they were up to it. Surprisingly mostly everyone was. Except for two girls. Dean was going to ask them why they didn't want to play until he heard the conversation going on.

"Did you see the way Mr. Winchester got jealous at those girls who were talking about Mr. L/n?" Bex questioned Aria, "Yeah and did you see the way Mr. Winchester blushed when Mr. L/n walked into the room?" Aria excitedly asked her best friend. "Yes! I ship them so much!" "Me too, let's ask tomorrow if they're together."

Dean smirked at that and left the girls alone to plan whatever they were planning. Some girls were going to get Sam and Y/n together, probably. Ah, his OTP was becoming real.

Dean, Sam, and Y/n, unfortunately, had to come back the next day, well for Y/n and Sam it was unfortunate. For Dean, he couldn't wait to see Y/n and Sam finally be together, as a couple.

---

Y/n

It was torture. It was worse than torture. Sure, Y/n loved math, he loves all types of math, hell when he was in high school he was in AP calculus. It was just the fact that a lot of the girls he had in the class seemed to want to get into his pants. Which was disturbing.

Y/n was just sitting in the chair in front of the desk while he left the students to talk while doing their work. He got up and started to walk around the classroom a bit.

But he heard a certain pair of girls chatting about a hot substitute who was teaching English. Y/n recalls the girls' names. Bex and Aria? Yeah, he was sure that were their names.

"Did you see Mr. Winchester's arms today, wow he can make a girl swoon, amiright?" Aria asked, "yeah girl, Mr. Winchester is-" "Excuse me girls, this is geometry not gossiping class." Y/n interrupted.

He walked away and wondered why he was so mad at those girls when they talked about Sam that way.

The girls smirked at each other and fist bumped, they now know that Y/n liked Sam back. Now the girls just had to get them together.

Sam was teaching his class and was almost done when Y/n walked in. "Hi, Mr. L/n." One of the girls sighed dreamily. Y/n waved awkwardly. He then turned to Sam. "Hey so, I don't have a class at this time so I decided to come to yours and watch you teach."

"Yeah, it's fine by me." Sam once again touched Y/n's shoulder. They stared at each other for a few seconds before one of the kids yelled out "hey, are you guys dating or something?" Both Sam and Y/n turned to look at the kid, it was some random boy. Y/n smiled, but Sam let out a weak little 'what?' That's when another kid asked. "You are always touching each other some way. And it's really cute, so it kind of seems like you're dating each other."

The bell rung and the students left before finding out. Y/n cleared his throat. "They're not exactly wrong, we seem to always be touching somehow. But for a while now it's been meaning more to me. You've been meaning more to me. I want to be together Sam."

Sam stared at Y/n for a bit. On the inside, Y/n's mind was in total chaos because he thought he had just been rejected when he was only greeted with silence. But suddenly Sam grabbed the sides of Y/n's face and pressed his lips to Y/n's lips. Y/n bit slightly on Sam's lower lip and Sam gasped, Y/n used the opportunity to stick his tongue in Sam's mouth.

"You know I'm pretty sure we came here for a case, not to make out..." Dean teased at the doorway. "Dammit Dean!"

-----F O L L O W-----

-----C O M M E N T-----

-----V O T E-----

-----R E Q U E S T-----

-----E N J O Y-----