Castiel x Demon! Reader pt. 2

It had been nearly 17 years after you had been dragged to Hell. Dean and Sam were still hunting, Cas right along with them. They were sitting in some grungy motel room, as always. Dean still had a beer in hand, and Sam still at a laptop in his face. However, a light knock startled the boys from their research. Dean was first to get up, looking through the peep-hole. And what he saw made him freeze. Sam and Cas watched curiously as he quickly threw open the door, the two understanding. That (h/l), (h/c) hair. That (s/c) skin. That jacket. Those (e/c) eyes. It was you. You smiled as you stared at Dean. A genuine smile.

"Hey Dean."

The hunter said nothing, he just grabbed you and pulled you into a bone-crushing hug. You hugged him back, your eyes falling hut as he held you. Nobody said a word. Dean slowly pulled away after a long moment, Sam and Cas taking a minute to hug you as well.

"We thought you were gone for good."

You shot Sam a smile, winking.

"Can't get rid of me that easily."

The three smiled, even Cas, as they watched you walk to the fridge. You opened the door, looking for a drink.

"How did you get out?"

You gave a shrug as you grabbed a beer. However, a small smirk crept up to your lips as your eyes turned a pitch black. With a blink, they were back to (e/c) as you shut the door.

You casually opened your beer, turning to see the three just staring at you as if you were some friend that had magically come back to life. Wait. Scratch that simile. You indeed were some friend they had that came back to life. My bad.

"Nobody wants to break the silence? Fine then. I will."

You held up your beer, smiling warmly.

"I raise a toast. To friends."

The three returned it, drinking their already opened beers. As you drank yours, you couldn't help the smile that curled onto your lips. 3. 2. 1. Three thuds were heard in the room, the sound echoing off the walls. You sighed happily, setting down the beer before you walked over to Castiel. You grabbed his arms, starting to drag him to the small kitchen.

"Oh, I love chloroform."

*~~*

You leaned against the wall, a smirk plastering on your lips as you heard the boys groan. About damn time they were awake.

"Rise and shine!"

Sam was first to open his eyes, trying to free his hands. Unfortunately for him, they were tied to the chair he sat in. Along with his legs and upper arms. The same went for Dean and Castiel, their eyes opening as well.

"(Y/n)..? What the Hell..?"

You just walked over to Sam, forcing him to look at you with a hand on his chin.

"Not 'what the Hell,' Sammy. The better question is who."

Your smirk was everlasting, your (e/c) eyes searching his green ones before you let his face go. You took a step back to admire your work, arms crossed against your chest.

"I must say, I'm surprised at you boys. I figured that as soon as I showed up on your doorstep, I would be tied to a chair with holy water and silver shoved in my face. But, no. As soon as that door opened, you let me right in."

Dean shot you a glare. It made your smirk grow.

"You boys didn't stop to find it a little obvious? Your friend, who got dragged to Hell, is now back with no explanation? Let's just take a moment to put two and two together, shall we?"

You let your back hit the wall again, mockingly tapping your finger to your lips.

"Hmm... What could I be?"

Your tone was sarcastic, and it made the boys angrier than ever. They, of course, already knew the answer. They just didn't want to say it.

"You're a demon."

You gave a smile, looking at Cas with enthusiastic eyes.

"Ding ding ding! We have a winner."

You walked over to the angel, getting in his face. Your hands fell on his arms.

"What is your prize, Pretty-boy?"

He stared at you with anger and something close to disgust. He had to force it upon his features. You pretended to consider it before you smirked.

"I know."

With that you shut your eyes, opening them after a moment to reveal the pitch black color. It only took a blink for them to return to normal. The three were devastated. On the inside, of course. You brought up a hand to trace a finger down Cas's cheek, leaning in so your lips barely hovered over his. He didn't move a muscle.

"It's a shame, really. I honestly and truthfully liked you, Cas. But, the thing is, Mr. Lucifer doesn't particularly like pretty-boy angels."

You gave a small shrug, giving him a long kiss. It was one-sided, of course. After a second, you pulled away, feigning hurt.

"You don't like me anymore?"

You gave a fake pout, tracing a finger down his clothed chest.

"You know, I haven't changed, Cas. I still talk to people. Well... I talk to them." You leaned in again, eyes trained on his blue ones, your voice now a whisper.

"And then I rip out their hearts through their throats..."

Dean and Sam looked disgusted. You, on the other hand, were smirking yet again.

"Be happy I don't give exact details, boys. Anyway."

You pulled away from Cas again, straightening your jacket.

"This was fun. But, I have a devil to see. Literally. So, don't wait up, boys."

They all gave an almost shocked look, struggling against the ropes that so tightly held them down. You just watched them in amusement before you walked over to the front door, placing a hand on the knob. You slowly turned it, opening the door a crack before you turned around. You let your eyes flash black again. You wanted them to remember that picture for a very long time.

"See you around."

With a blink, they were back to their normal (e/c). You walked out, letting the door slam behind you. Terrific.

-----F O L L O W-----

-----C O M M E N T-----

-----V O T E-----

-----R E Q U E S T-----

-----E N J O Y-----