SMUT!Meg x Reader x SMUT!Castiel

S M U T ---- W A R N I N G

"Don't say I didn't warn you!"

"Bisexuality at it's finest" -a Bisexual person

Since Meg had joined you and Castiel the first time, what you might refer to as a sexual understanding had been going on. Sometimes, when Cas was away, you would have sex with Meg. Other times, Meg might have sex with Cas; and then of course there were the times when you would all have sex together.

Of course you and your angel still had alone time. And of course you still loved each other very, very much. There was nothing that could get in the way of that. Which is what made this situation with Meg so perfect- aside from her body of course.

Your times alone with her were amazing. You loved the way her tight pussy fluttered around your fingers and the way your name rolled off her tongue as she came. Meg tasted sweet, which isn't something you'd expect from a demon; but that only made her even more addicting. And God, the way her alway perfectly hard nipples felt when you swirled your tongue around them did things to you that you never thought possible.

Of course, Castiel had his fun with her as well. The look on his face when she took his throbbing cock down her throat made your arousal drip down your inner thighs. Sometimes you just liked to watch- and fuck did they put on a good show.

The three of you had planned to spend tonight together, and you were ecstatic as you walked down the sidewalk next to the motel, and up to the room that Cas had checked out earlier today. Your hands were almost shaky as you unlocked the door, you could hear Meg from the outside. She was moaning from what you assumed to be her riding your angel, and just the thought of it was making you wet.

Walking into the room, you were pleased to see that you were right. You saw Cas leaning against the headboard, partially sitting up while Meg swiveled her hips with his cock inside of her. Cas' hands were on her hips and his bottom lip was between his teeth, her own hands cupped her breasts while her head fell back from the intense pleasure. They heard you come in of course, and Meg turned around a bit to look at you.

"Well don't just stand there, get your clothes off." she said breathlessly.

Smirking, you sat your bag down on the floor. You were quick to get your clothes off; shedding one layer after the other until you stood completely naked, which gained Castiel's attention.

Meg noticed his gaze shift from her breasts to you, and she began moving around and lying back on the bed. The way that she moved kept Cas' cock inside of her as they switched into the missionary position. Castiel didn't need to be told to sit up on his knees and pull Meg's legs up, he knew that's what she had planned.

Meg reached her arms out for you to come over to her, and while still moaning she said, "Let me taste you."

Her face became more and more flushed as you walked over to the bed; she looked incredibly hot with your boyfriend filling her up with his thick cock. Crawling up onto the bed, you put your knees on either side of Meg's face, which positioned your pussy perfectly over her face. She wrapped her arms around your thighs while you looked up at Cas, and you gasped loudly as she pulled you down and brought her tongue into contact with your swollen sex.

You were much more aroused than you originally thought you were. You hadn't been touched all day, and even the lightest touch made that evident. Cas leaned forward while fucking Meg to kiss you, which you were only partially able to return. Fuck, you could taste her sweet juices on his tongue, which only fueled your arousal.