Lucifer x Reader {Part 3}

When Lucifer told you all about Michael's minions at the store and about how Michael wanted his war had you all on edge. Dean had every possible wording up, Cas was forever looking for traces of his brother's whereabouts. You couldn't settle over the next week waiting for Michael's army to do something. Nothing happened a week went by and there wasn't a single sign of an angel or any attempt on Lucifer's life, after he childishly refused to stay in the bunker until Michael was found. Lucifer full of confidence saying Michael had lost his bottle after their sister told him what happened at the store but deep down you knew it wasn't that easy. Another month went by and everyone started to forget about Michael and move on with life.

You were hunting again, today you had a possible wraith. In an old people's home in Georgia, an old retired hunter called Dean's phone looking for help. You headed into the home looking in every mirror hoping for an easy lead. Sam went into the communal room posing as a visitor, while you and dean went to see the manager for jobs.

Yours, a trainee nurse while Dean was posing as a handyman. It took 2 days and you still hadn't found the monster, yet another body showed up during a night shift making you request nights the next morning. Your first night shift started and you scooped out each staff member finding nothing. Sam and Dean were parked outside neither of them officially allowed in at this time of night. You looked out the window giving them an OK thumbs up signal, letting them know you were safe but still hadn't found anything.

"miss waters" you heard someone call out your cover name. You smiled at the old woman in the hallway playing the role of your fake job. "what are you doing out of bed at this time of night, Mrs white?" you asked helping her back to her room. Once inside something felt off, the old woman stood up straight raising her arm hitting you in the head. Dazed you get up blinking the stars away pulling out a silver blade. The old woman laughs at you "that's not going to hurt me stupid girl" she said "well see" you call back slicing her arm.

There was no burning, no screaming expected by a wraith when touched with silver. "what are you?" you asked backing yourself into a corner. "I'm an angel of the lord and my brother Michael wants to meet you," you said before hitting you again knocking you down. Your head hit a cabinet blood dripped onto the carpet, the angel stood over you smiling as she touched your head knocking you unconscious.

Dean watched the windows, it had been an hour since you'd last looked and he was starting to worry. "she's a professional she knows how to look after herself and there is only half an hour of her shift left" Sam said trying to reassure both Dean and himself. 40 minutes went by and there still wasn't any sign of you. Dean got out the car heading to the back of the building, in a rush. Sam followed asking Dean what he planned to do and to think before he acted. Knowing is brother's shot first policy when someone he cared about was in danger.

Within minutes Dean picked the lock on the back door one he'd used as a service entrance during his fake job. Once inside he and Sam snuck around looking for you. They walked to the window they saw you last not really knowing where to start looking "should we split up?" Sam asked. Before Dean could answer they heard two voices down the hallway getting closer. Dean grabbed Sam dragging him into an open door. happy to find the room dark and empty. Not wanting to be kicked out before finding you.

Sam stood by the door listening out for the people to pass. Dean pulled out his cell and tried calling your phone for the 10th time. A faint buzzing could be heard in the room making both Winchesters look. On the floor was your mobile, a small pool of blood there too. Both boys looked at each other worried, Sam put on the light as Dean noticed a note next to the blood, under the phone. He picked it up feeling sick, he knew this was the reason you were missing and hadn't checked in. he wondered how long you had been gone for he should have can in soon and maybe he could of saved you. His fingers shook as he opened the folded paper reading the black fancy writing.