SMUT! Jack Kline x Reader

S M U T ---- W A R N I N G

R A P E ---- W A R N I N G

"Don't say I didn't warn you!"

What is a child really? Is being a child defined as being a particular age or is childhood a state of mind. Children are innocent and learn from their environment. They are not a duplicate of their parents by any means. That is what people say at least, but Jack is not your typical child. If you can even call him a child at this point. Yes, he was born into a barely adult body, but the boy knew nothing about the world. He had no experience to go with the nearly adult form he was taking. What he was going to be was a mystery, his parents were not exactly the typical version of a mother and father. A human woman and the devil himself created him. Making the debate over whether or not genetics plays a role in the personality of a child all the more important. The last thing that Jack wanted to be was a monster that people feared.

Jack did not know who he was going to be more like, his human mother or the archangel father if any at all. All that he did know was that both heaven and hell wanted him and they want him bad. The least likely of people have been keeping him safe from both sides, the hunters that usually cause apocalyptic messes. The Winchesters along with the man that was the closest thing to a father that the boy had really had in his life, Castiel. Castiel was the first face that Jack saw through his mother's eyes that was a true protector. Jack just never stopped seeing the angel in the way his mother did when the pair were on their journey. Yes, the first sperm to the uterus was that of Lucifer's, but Castiel and the Winchester's where his real parents. Even if Dean was determined to kill Jack at first, but what relationship does not have some problems with it.

His first moments in life were spent with a gun in his face as the Winchester's tried to either kill or keep him tamed. Like said earlier, Jack's relationship with the Winchesters is not exactly the easiest of relationships at times. Things had changed since Jack went to that apocalypse world to save Mary. There was one point where they kept him in the bunker occupied with whatever they could find and told him not to leave. Now he was sitting in the back seat of the Winchester's beloved Impala waiting for his traveling companions to come back with the snacks for the road. The Winchester's seemed to be starting to believe that Jack was not a monster after all. Now if only Jack could convince himself that he was not a monster. If he could stop feeling this need to prove to the world that he was not something evil and horrible. Only if... well if he could they would be all set.

There was one person that kept Jack's head straight and reminded him that he was good every day. It was the youngest of the Winchesters, Y/N. If it was not for Y/N, then Jack probably would have already been convinced that he was something evil and locked himself away somehow in the dungeon. The youngest of the Winchester clan had connected with Jack and his feeling of being lost in a world too big to start thinking about. They both sought comfort in each other and had grown close because of that. Jack felt this feeling like he wanted this closeness to stay and not be with anyone else. Asking for that was just too intimidating, Jack was too scared of what the brothers would do if he asked. Then there was the possibility of losing all of them because it made them uncomfortable to be around him after, and that was a chance that Jack just could not take. He found a family in the most unlikely of places and he was going to do anything that he could to keep the people and the emotional ties inside it safe.

Jack was lost in his thoughts as he enjoyed the beautiful spring day, taking in everything around him. The crisp air in his nose, the warmth of the sun on his face, even the songs that the birds in nearby trees were singing. It was the small things like this in life that Jack found the most special. When you take time to enjoy the small things life is so much more special. It was all of these small things around him that made Jack feel almost as if he was human too. It was as if he was like any of the other people going about their daily life like there was no pending apocalypse looming over their heads. Just living in blissful normalcy. It was just him and nature right now and he did not want to leave his little bubble anytime soon.