Castiel x Dying! Reader

--Your POV--

It was just an ordinary day, I was hunting with Sam and Dean again. They were trying to teach me the basic tips for hunting monsters and ghosts. I already knew all of those basic things! I wanted to learn about Demons and Angels, the more interesting stuff they always talk about with their very handsome friend. I couldn't deny it, Castiel was a handsome Angel, but he wouldn't even think about little old boring me. I was just a tag along on Sam and Dean's hunts and I would be left behind if it was important.

As I was talking to myself inside my head Sam walks up to me and taps me on the shoulder scaring me. "SAM YOU CAN'T DO THAT" I jumped. Looking up at the Tall Muscular Man. 

"Sorry y/n, Anyways are you okay? You've been staring at that wall for some time now." He said looking worried at me. 

"Oh just thinking about... stuff. Anyways when is Castiel coming back?" I asked with a small hint of red on my cheeks. Sam smiled then shrugged 

"I honestly don't know, Dean is the one that can summon him" he said looking at Dean who was making salt bullets.

"What?" Dean called hearing his name. 

"Nothing!" I said back earning a confused look from Dean. I walk over to the window of the motel and look outside. "Hey What are we looking for again?" 

"Well y/n, we thought this might be a good chance for you to kill your first demon. You know since you are 25 and all." Dean smiled. I turned around and ran to his standing form jumping on him. 

"Thank you so much!! I won't let you guys down!!" I yelled so happy that they finally let me do more advanced stuff for once.

- Time Skip -

It was late at night, it was a windy night, the trees and branches were swaying in the wind and loud wind noises can be heard from all around. We got out of Baby and Dean opened up the trunk, He handed me a weird circular type knife I looked at it confused, Dean must have noticed as he explained what it was to me. "That's a Angel Blade, it can kill Angels or Demons. It's very useful" he chuckled laughing at my confused face and Sam joined in as well. I then felt a presence come from behind me. I  then around and see my man crush standing in his Trench coat and blue tie.

I swear if anyone had seen my face they would have called me a tomato in love. Out of All the people here, thank God that Sam was the only one who noticed. After Cass and Dean were talking near baby, Sam walked up to me and started to talk about Cass. "So, y/n Do you like anyone?" I looked up at Sam and I looked over to Cass who was talking with Dean. Cass then looked over to us and waved, my face went a deep shade of red and I quickly waved as I pointed my back towards them. 

"Yes." I squeaked. Sam smiled. 

"Cass is a handful, but I think you guys would be cute together" he smiled nudging my arm lightly.

"Maybe, but I don't think his celestial being would ever like my human butt" I said sadly looking down at my shoes. 

"Hey well,  you don't know until you try" He smiled "if you really like him at least try to talk to him, get to know him better. Teach him more about Human culture!" Sam smiled as he pushed me in Dean and Cass's direction. I gulped feeling massive butterflies in my stomach. "Come on y/n I can do This!!"  I thought to myself, but I didn't notice that I had walked right into a solid figure I looked up and saw Castiel, we were very closely to one another.

My cheeks went to the deepest shade of red that existed. Castiel must have not known what it meant when someone's face went Red cause he looked at me worriedly. "Are you alright y/n?" He asked. I didn't hear what he had said cause I was taking in his facial features. Baby Blue eyes, black sex hair, and those beautiful wrinkles on his face that added even more depth. Then Castiel tapped my shoulder and repeated what he said then put his hand up to try and touch my forehead I panicked and backed up falling onto the ground.