SMUT! Sam x Reader

S M U T ---- W A R N I N G

"Don't say I didn't warn you!"

"Sam!" You giggle as Sam's large hands slip underneath your shirt and roam your back, his stubble slightly tickling your neck as he sucks on the skin lightly.

You don't know how you ended up in this position. You and Sam had only come into the kitchen to grab some leftover dinner from last night, as neither of you (or Dean) felt like cooking. You were simply just looking through the fridge, searching for where you put the pan of food when Sam's arms snuck around your waist as he came up behind you.

It had only escalated from there. He slammed the fridge door shut, spinning you around. His lips connected with yours immediately, biting your bottom lightly before picking you up and setting you down on the island that's in the middle of the kitchen. His jeans were only growing tighter by the second, and you have no idea where this sudden need came from. You're certainly not complaining, though.

"Sam, Dean could walk in at any minute." You whisper out as Sam lift his shirt over his head. "We're in the kitchen!"

"He's been cooped up in his room for the last few hours, I think it's safe to say he's turned in for the night." Sam brings his hands down to unzip his jeans. "Just relax."

"Where did this come from, anyway?" You breathe out as you help Sam pull down his pants, deciding to go along with it.

"You've been walking around in those damn shorts all day, it does things to a guy, okay? You were standing in front of me when you were looking in the fridge. Your ass looked nice. I couldn't help myself." Sam admits, and his fingers hook under the waistband of both your spandex shorts and your panties, pulling them down your legs slowly.

"Remind me to wear these shorts more." You smirk, palming him through his boxers.

Sam uses his arms to move your body closer to the edge of the island as he squats down, spreading your thighs open with his hands. He begins to kiss up your legs, planting small pecks all the way from your calves to your upper thighs. Every time his lips touch your skin chills run throughout your body, leaving you only wanting more.

"Sam, please," You beg, wanting- needing- him to give you more. He smirks, and you can tell he's gotten more turned on by your words alone. He licks a long strip up your clit, a moan escaping from your lips at the feeling. Your hands instantly tangle in his hair, grasping as if it's the only thing you can do while Sam does slow, kitten licks.

"Sam," You moan out, bucking your hips as your head falls back in pleasure. He begins to quicken his pace, his tongue flicking up and down, his lips sucking lightly, even adding in some humming, which he knows drives you crazy.

Sam's going to be the death of you.

"I'm about to c-" You begin to say, but footsteps approaching the kitchen stop you. You look down at Sam, panicked. He pulls away from you, putting his finger in front of his mouth, motioning for you to be quiet.

"Hey, Y/N." Dean enters the kitchen, only barely glancing at you as he walks straight to the refrigerator. You've never been gladder in your life that you decided to keep your shirt on during a sexual encounter, and you're glad that Dean didn't notice you're completely naked from the waist below. As a matter of fact, he seems completely clueless as to what was going on before he walked in here.

"Why're you sitting on the counter?" He asks, not even turning around as he ravages the fridge.

"Well, I'm short and all, can't see out the windows too good sometimes... Wanted a better- oh!" You cry out. Sam has latched his lips onto your clit once more, sending you a wink. Your eyes widening, not believing that he is doing this right now.

You send Sam a glare, letting him know that he's going to get payback later. The glare quickly fades as he begins to move his tongue around, and you have to bite your tongue to keep the moan from escaping.

"You seen Sammy around? I've been looking for him, went to his room but he wasn't there. Figured he might've been with you." You can hear Dean open the microwave.

"Mhm." You mumble out. "No idea."

You can feel your orgasm approaching, and that's a dangerous thing. You and Sam both know that whenever you cum, you cannot stay quiet. At all. You look down at Sam, your eyes doing all the speaking for you, telling him that unless he wants his brother to hear you cum, he should stop. He smirks, going even faster, entering a finger inside of you as well. That was it for you- your orgasm hits you like a train.

"Fuck!" You cry out, loudly, as your orgasm hits you.

"What the fu- oh my god." You can hear Dean say as he realizes what is happening. You blush, hiding your face, not able to face Dean right now.

"Hi." Sam says, standing up from in between your legs. "Can you leave now?"

"Jesus fuck," Dean covers his eyes. He quickly runs out of the kitchen, not bothering to grab his food as he leaves. You look at Sam, your face as red as a tomato as the embarrassment settles in.

"I am so getting you back for that!" You groan. "That was so embarrassing!"

"Nah," Sam smiles, shaking his head. "Trust me, I've walked in on Dean doing worse. He can't say one single word."

"Still," You whine out.

"What if I make it up to you," Sam pulls your body closer to him, wrapping your legs around his waist. "Make you forget this happened." He nibbles at your ear, making you close your eyes. His touch is intoxicating.

Just as his fingertips begin to fiddle with the hemline of your shirt, ready to pull it off, you can hear Dean yell from down the hallway. "I swear to god if you guys start fucking in that kitchen I'm going to kick the both of you out!"

You giggle, moving Sam's hand away from your shirt. He picks you up, his hands placed under your ass as you wrap your legs around his waist. He leans in, his stubble brushing your jawline as he goes to whisper in your ear.

"Let's move this to the bedroom, yeah?"

-----F O L L O W-----

-----C O M M E N T-----

-----V O T E-----

-----R E Q U E S T-----

-----E N J O Y-----