NSFW! Crowley x Reader

L I L  N S F W ---- W A R N I N G

"Don't say I didn't warn you!"

You sat at the large table in the middle of the Bunker as the boys were confronting the demon that they oh-so despised in the filing room/ dungeon. You were reading a large book when you heard an angry groan and two pairs of feet make their way down the hall.

"Sooo, how'd it go?" you said, setting my book down on the table and crossing my legs, raising an eyebrow at the boys.

"Great, just frickin' peachy. Can't even get a peep out of that suited son of a bitch" Dean said.

"Well, have you tried everything?" you said, staring at the boys, who were leaning against the door frame.

"Yeah, basically we've tried anything that won't kill him" Sam said, sighing in exhaustion.

"Well, maybe I could give it a try?" you said, standing up". This might be my chance to finally prove myself to the boys! I know they already know I'm a "decent" hunter but once I'm done with him, he'll be almost, if not completely changed!

"Are you serious? I mean you're well.... you but do you think you can break Crowley?" Sam said, raising an eyebrow.

"I know it's not going to be easy, but I think I can do it" you exhaled loudly and waited for Deans answer

".....Yeah sure, why not? What's the worst that could happen?" Dean said, not sure if he was saying it sarcastically or not.

"So it's settled then" you slowly walked out of the room, leaving the Winchesters behind and heading for the bathroom. You walked into the somewhat-large bathroom and looked at yourself, contemplating if you looked decent enough to give the demon some interest in me. You finger-brushed through my (h/c) hair before setting it in front of your shoulders. You then re-applied your mascara and eyeliner, which made your (e/c)  eyes look even prettier. You smiled and left the bathroom and headed down the hallway to the filing room, getting strange looks from the boys as to why you fixed your makeup but you didn't care. If you wanted to look good for the King of Hell, so be it.

You slowly opened the door to the room and turned the lights on, shutting the creaky door behind me. You heard a few groans and You knew he was awake. You pretended to grab a few files when I heard the dark voice of what could only be the King of Hell himself.

"(y/n) ? is that you?"

You didn't respond.

"Trust me, I know the pitter patter of those feet anywhere"

I guess there's no use hiding it now. You opened the fake doors to reveal Crowley, bloody from what the boys had done to him earlier.

"Hello darling, It's been ages. Care to join me?" He said, purring. Crowley had been shackled to a chair in the middle of the room, his hands chained behind him and his neck connected to a chain behind the chair.

"No, the boys couldn't do crap on you so I thought I'd have a little fun" You said, looking at the assortment of knives on a tray next to me.

"Well, this is going to be fun" he said sarcastically.

"What do you mean. I torture fairly well if you ask me" You said, slightly pouting

"Please, what you do I do every day just to warm things up" he said, smirking. You stood a few feet away from him, thinking of another way to torture him, when something finally came to mind. You slowly walked up to him, passing the devils trap and circled around him.

"This isn't torture, love" he said, completely oblivious of what you were about to do. You started tracing your finger around the back of his head, still circling the demon. You stopped when you reached his face, then traced your finger to his lips.

"Oh you just watch" you said seductively. You started to walk circled back around him, slowly kissing his neck and cheek. You earned a few soft groans from Crowley and you smirked. This is going to work fantastically..... You stopped at the front again and slowly sat down on his lower thighs. He looked into your eyes with burning passion and hunger for more, but you were only going to do your worst. Your face and his were about a few inches away from each other, Crowley moving closer then stopping suddenly. The neck restraint wouldn't let him go any further, the chain behind him clanging against the floor. You smirked and he made a face that said "when-I-get-out-of-here-you-are-totally-in-for-it". 

Deciding that he had earned a little reward, you kissed him on the lips. You moved in sync and he bit across your lower lip, asking for entrance. You gave up and opened your mouth, allowing his tongue entrance. Your tongues wrestled for dominance and Crowley won (obviously..). You tangled your hands up in his hair and he groaned, knowing all he could do was kiss back. You knew he wanted more, but you was going to take your time on him. You scooted closer into his upper thighs and you could feel his length brushing against my inner thigh through his pants. Damn, someone wants some... you started to grind against him and he started to groan, you smirking all the while.

"You have no idea what I'm going to do to you when I get out of here" Crowley said in deep breaths.

"Oh, but I do, and I may actually let you do that, that is, if you get out" you said, teasing him by speeding up and slowing down. A sign of pouting and hunger was in his eyes.

"Just take the restraints off darling, then we can have more fun" Crowley said, smirking. You gave him a quick kiss on the lips and put your hands on his length, groping it through his pants. He moaned and tried to thrust his hips into mine but you quickly stood up, hearing a small whine come from him and you smiled, knowing that you were doing perfectly.

"Ah, ah, ah. Not until I say so" you said, waving a finger at him.

"Oh, just do it already!" he yelled

"Eh......nope! Not until I say so love" you said, repeating yourself and imitating him. "So until you can learn to be good, you don't get any of this" you slapped your ass, showing your shorts to Crowley. You heard a low growl come from him and you winked at him, then closed the shelves on him. You walked out of the filing room and turned off the light, feeling pretty proud of yourself. You know.... I could do this more often. You walked out into the living room and was greeted by both of the boys, who were pretty sure you were dead by now.

"How'd it go?" Sam said

"Pretty good actually, you should go torture him later, see if you get the same reaction from him as he did me" you smirked and looked at Dean, which had a confused look on his face.

"What do you mean (y/n) ? Spill the beans" Dean said

"Sorry, I keep my personal business to myself, goodnight boys" you said, walking past them to your room and shutting the door, leaving the boys with confused looks on their faces.

-----F O L L O W-----

-----C O M M E N T-----

-----V O T E-----

-----R E Q U E S T-----

-----E N J O Y-----