Sam & Dean x Vamp! Reader

| Reader POV |
I was walking around outside listening to music and trying to think of ideas for a new song I was writing, when someone bumped into me. "Um hey excuse you!" I yelled at them I couldn't tell their gender at the time. They stopped and turned around and looked me dead in the eye "Shut up Girly, or I'll make ya" a mans voice said. You noticed the deep voice, quickly being scared of what he said "or I'll make you" scattering through out your mind causing you to panic then start sprinting. To your luck he was hot on your trail. Panicking even more you just happened to run into a dead end. Nowhere to go and nowhere to hide. The man started walking towards you then you noticed his teeth became fangs. "Vampires don't exist" you mumbled to yourself over and over again thinking this must be all fake, but to your surprise as you kept mumbling he kept getting closer and closer until you felt a sharp pain on your neck noticing that the man bit you. You started seeing spots but then you heard a car drive by then stopped and decaptitated the males head. There was 2 of these men one taller one with long hair and a smaller badass looking one. The last words you hear are "Son of a bitch" then you blacked out
| Dean Pov |
Dean was on a case with Dean looking for Vamps when suddenly he drove by an alley and noticed a man biting a girl, quickly he parked the car got a machete and ran towards the man decapatating him. He then kneels down to the girl and sees that she has been bitten by a vamp and will turn into one sooner or later. Being upset with himself that he couldn't save you in time he said "son of a bitch" then noticed you closing your eyes. He then Quickly put you in the backseat and told Sam to drive back to the motel.
~{Time Skips}~
| Reader Pov |
You wake up tied down to a chair in a dark room, when suddenly the lights are turned on and immediately hiss at it as its so bright. You then notice the two men from earlier are here scanning you as if you were not human, but as a monster. The smaller one started talking and introduced himself as Dean Winchester and that the taller man was his younger brother Sam Winchester and told you about their "road trip". You immediately ask "wait that man from before bit me. Does that mean I'm a-" Dean cuts you off "Vampire? Yeah sorry hon" you immediately start panicking and frantically move on the chair you're sitting on "let me go please" you keep saying as tears start to threaten to spill from your eyes "I'm sorry but we can't" Sam says with sorrow. "Well what are you going to do with me if you're not gonna let me go?" You said scared of the answer. "Well i don't know actually." Said Dean "She could be some use to us that she is a vamp and all" Sam said. Dean nodded. "Just so you know I'm (f/n) (l/n)" you said. "Nice to meet you (f/n)" Sam said "now can you untie me I need the ladies room" you said "fine but don't be too long" Sam said you nod then head towards the bathroom. You look around the bathroom for a way to escape from this madness. You then notice a window and fire escape stairs going downward to the streets. "Hmm bye Winchesters welcome freedom" you thought to yourself as you quietly but quickly escape.
| Sam Pov |
You were starting to get worried (f/n) has been in there for awhile you walk towards the bathroom door "Hey (f/n) you okay in there?" No answer he knocked the door down and noticed the window open immediately he opens up his phone and calls Dean "Hey Dean she's on the run. 30 minute jump ahead of us" Sam said then closed his phone and ran outside to see his brother waiting for him in the impala. "Damn it Sam you gotta keep a close eye on her she's our only chance to figure out what their up to!" Dean said pissed looking out for a girl in the run.
~{Time Skip}~
| Reader Pov |
You are running at 12 at night away from to dangerous men. You then stop and take a small breather all these noises are so loud like you were at a concert, but worse. You had to sit down your legs were burning and head was aching from all these noises. Then suddenly to Heart Beats? They were way louder than any other sound you've heard all night looking around you see those same boys, you get up and start sprinting Sam jumps out of the Impala chasing after you, while Dean was driving. Sam was getting hot on your trail and this reminded you of that night with that man and when he bit you. You just so happened to run into that same spot again, but this time you weren't human but monster instead. You look at Sam with intention to kill, but to your displeasure as you were running to Sam, Dean was behind you with a machete. When you were about to pounce you felt a very painful shock around your neck and you were decapitated by Dean Winchester.
| Dean Pov |
"She's gonna kill Sam I got to do it I'm going to regret it later but it's Sammy" Dean thinks, but then he slices her head at the last moment. "I'm sorry, but I had to" Dean said with tears in his eyes from killing a 14yr old girl who just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.
~{Time Skip}~
| 3rd person Pov |
Sam and Dean went to (f/n) (l/n) funeral in respect to her death as no one will know how she got killed besides them.
----------------------------------------------
1015 words💕 Sorry if it's sad I was bored so here ya go!!!