Chapter 1: Debut of "Sky Star"

I'm so nervous, my heart is beating fast. I can hear the people coming in the concert hall.

I'm excited but also terrified.

Today I'm debuting in a new group under Bighit entertainment: Sky Star.

The first big mixed group in the kpop world.

I'm a 19 years old girl and I'm debuting in a group of boys.

My name is Eva, I'm european and white.

I'm revolutionizing the kpop world today by being the first white girl to enter the kpop world. But because this was already to common I'm the only girl of a boy group.

The seven other members of the groups are between 18 and 23 years old. We have been trainee together for two years now and we are close friends.

The fans have been waiting for our debut for a couple weeks now. Teasers of the members have been released. But not for me, I'm the secret member that everyone has been talking about. They all think I'm special, they have no idea how much.

To have the chance to debut today I had to fight even more than other.

Beside being quite talented in singing and rapping, I have good dancing skills. But for being a white girl I had much more to prove.

I trained almost day and night and there were many times were I wanted to quit and go home, but I kept on training and improving to make my dream come true: become a kpop idol.

Everyone told me it was impossible, but I kept on trying.

I managed to convince Bighit to make me debut, it was hard, I'm not used to sell myself like I did. I told the CEO that I was worth it, that my many talents could interest the public and by being so unique would make the people talk about us. He agreed to let me debut with Sky Star because I was friend with the members and because I could indeed be useful. But at one condition.

I have one year to make the fans like me, and we have to become a famous Kpop group, we have to sell also a big amount of albums and to reach two millions in a half views on our first MV.

Yep it's going to be hard.

But I am lucky to have amazing guys beside me who are here to help me, and our manager appreciates me and is going to make her best to make us be a success.

I give a peek to the concert hall and I'm amazed by the number of fans. They don't even know us yet but they gathered here. I feel so happy but the nervousness is getting bigger. I observe the cameras who are going to record us live and to broadcast it live too.

No pressure.

I wonder if He will be watching.

- A few days ago -

I was late, so late. I had to go and film a performance video of our debut song and I didn't see time fly as I was practicing in the training room. I didn't want to mess up so I trained until the last moment.

And now I was late.

I ran through the park to try to arrive on time on the set and I didn't see someone walking in the opposite direction and of course I bumped into him.

I had the lyrics of our song in my hand and the papers just fell as I did.

"Omo! I'm so sorry!"

I started to apologize to the person who I bumped into as I bowed deeply after I got back up and I started to pick the paper who fell on the ground.