Chapter 6: Photo Shooting

I come on the set and what I see petrifies me.

Exo.

I didn't think I would have to face them, especially Sehun, so early after the incident.

I gulp and slowly come closer to them, not sure what I am supposed to do, to say to them when yesterday we kinda ran away.

But Minsoo is calmly talking with Xiumin and Lay and the members of Sky Star are getting to know Exo and are talking with them.

I try to act normal but as I approach the group, I slow down. I really don't want to face them.

Especially Sehun.

Suddenly Kai notices me and approaches me.

"Hi" He greets me with his charming smile.

I bow a bit uncertainly "Hi" I shyly say.

Wait a second...Why is Exo there again?!

Kai seems to understand my silent question.

"We are doing a special project for CeCi magazine, they wanted to do a collaboration between a rookie group and an already mature kpop group. So Exo and Sky Star are collaborating for this"

Wow this is kind of a genius idea if you think about it. Yep Bighit and SM know what they are doing.

For us Sky Star to be with Exo will gain us some popularity and for Exo, because of Sky Star's original concept, it also bring them some fame, even thought they don't really need it.

I nod in comprehension. Now I have even more pressure than before.

"I'll help you, it's your first photo shooting right?" asks Kai.

"Yeah, I'm a bit nervous" I admit.

"Everything is going to be fine" He reassures me "Follow me"

I do as he tells me and follow him on the set which is quite simple, wooden floor with a table with a beautiful bouquet of white flowers on it and two chairs. 

He goes to the director and tells him something that I can't hear, the man nods and gives his instruction to the photographer.

Kai leads me to the chair and tells me to sit. He takes the other one and sits next to me.

"What am I supposed to do" I ask a bit nervous.

"Just follow my lead and the photographer's instruction" He smiles.

"Okay so please act normal, like you are just two friends enjoying a moment" The photographer tells us. 

We do so and quickly I feel more relaxed. It's mostly thanks to Kai who makes me comfortable and talks a bit so that I feel less stressed.

Then we have to be more serious and Kai stands behind me, a hand on the chair.

We both have very serious face. At the end the photographer congratulate us, especially me.

"It was really good Eva, good job for a first time"

I thank him.

"See, it went fine" Kai smiles at me.

"Yeah well it was all thanks to you" 

" I think you have a talent, you know some people like you and me are very natural in front of a photographer." 

I don't have time to answer because I'm called to an other set where the beagle line, Chen, Chanyeol and Baekhyun are waiting for me.

I come in but I'm taken away by the makeup artists, because I have to change my outfit.