Chapter 12: Forbidden Kiss

Minsoo crushes his lips against mine.

He gives me a desperate kiss. 

A forbidden kiss.

I don't kiss back, I'm too shocked.

I just can't stop him from doing it.

I squeeze in my right hand his shirt, in a desperate attempt to make him stop.

Finally I gave in and release his shirt, but I don't kiss back.

He finally pulls back, he looks at me, sad and passionate at the same time.

He looks at his watch and calmly says "My hour is over"

With that he leaves me alone in the corridor.

I slowly touch my lips, I'm not sure of what happened. 

My thoughts are empty at the moment. I don't know what to think.

I sigh and go back to my room to sleep in hope that everything will end up being a dream. 

But hours later I have still not fallen asleep.

I receive a text from Sehun.

"I miss you"

I put the phone down. The guilt is eating me alive.

Guilt because I'm starting to think that I'm might be attracted to Minsoo.

Guilt because I didn't hate the kiss.

Guilt because I don't want to hurt someone else.

I take a deep breath and come to the conclusion that I won't be able to fall asleep so I get up and go down in the kitchen to drink a glass a water.

Then I go on the balcony, watching the dark night and the silence.

Someone comes next to me.

"Having trouble with your heart?" Jihoon asks.

"OMG! You scared the hell out of me!" I exclaim as I try to calm my heart. 

He raise an eyebrow, waiting for me answer.

I pout "Yeah, kinda..."

"You can't chose?" He asks calmly.

"No it's not that at all. I really really like Sehun" I say thinking "It's just that Minsoo means a lot to me and I don't know what to do, I don't want to hurt anyone..."

I look down at the streets.

"I understand" Jihoon smiles a bit as he comes next to me and watch the not so quiet city. "But you can't stay like that. You have to tell one or the other that you can't be with him, it's the best way for not hurting to many people, you know that lies and denial are the worst."

I sigh deeply because he's right.

"I know... I have to tell Minsoo I can't be with him.... No matter how hurt he will probably feel..."

"You didn't hesitate for your choice" Notices Jihoon slightly surprised.

"I always thought of Minsoo as a friend and nothing more I guess, and yeah I'm starting to have feelings for Sehun even though we don't know each other for that long, a month or so, it's just that it feels right when I'm with him, you know what I mean?" I ask a bit worried that I sound crazy.

He smile reassuringly at me "I do know what you mean, I'm happy if you feel so good with him, but you should tell him about the kiss with Minsoo." He then adds and leaves the balcony.