Chapter 17: Just in time

Our lips move in sync, my hands get lost in his hair and his arms are holding me by the waist.

I never thought this would happen again.

But now I am in his arms, kissing. This is a miracle.

Just please let it be true.

I won't survive if it's only a dream.

But when we pull back, he's still here. Real and smiling.

"I'm so sorry." He apologizes.

"It's okay, but you'll have to treat me bubble tea for life." I tease him, not believing totally what is happening.

He nods with a small smile, agreeing to the deal.

Finally we remember where we are.

We let our eyes off each other and turn to a speechless crowd, staff and groups.

"Oups" Is the only word that cross my lips. 

He takes my hand confidently and turn to the crowd.

"I'm sorry for the scene, I didn't mean too. It's just that I am in love with her. I did a mistake and I needed to fix it. I officially announce that Eva from Sky Star is my girlfriend, please support us." He asks and bow and I bow too.

"I don't mean to steal Sehun from you or anything, I'm sorry if I might have hurt some of you, I just can't lie to myself and stay away from him. Please understand"

And surprisingly the crowd cheer us. They seem happy even though I see angry faces too, people aren't reacting so badly.

I take a deep breath and smile wildly. Nothing could keep me apart from Sehun now.

I'm never letting go of his hand.

We look at each other and decide that we have shown enough of ourselves so we get off the stage to go back to stunned groups and managers.

Well they didn't stay this way for long.

I could see some group look at us with smirks, happy to see a couple that didn't hide in the kpop world. Some jealousy in some eyes, after all dating for idols was nearly forbidden.

But our managers' face were the worst.

They looked at us like we killed somebody.

I suddenly feel very small in front of my very angry manager.

I gulp but don't fail looking at her in the eyes. It's time to grow balls so to speak.

Sehun next to me look at his manager right in the eyes, not flenching one bit.

We both stay silent, not wanting to make anything worse, but we aren't going to apologize.

We did what was right.

"You know that this was a terrible idea?" My manager ask in a cold voice.

"I had too." I retort.

She sign deeply and put a finger on her temple, feeling a huge headache coming.

"The boss isn't going to be happy." She warns me. 

"I know." I say with a small smile To be honest our boss frightens me, but after all it was worth it.

I hope.

Sehun on the other side isn't doing so well.

"Hyung, you saw me these past days, you know I couldn't keep going on like this." He tries to reason his manager.