Chapter 22: Alone

I cry and cry again.

He left.

Again.

Sky Star members come to visit and their cheerful voices stop when they see my state.

"What happened?" Jihoon asks as he comes by my side and takes my hand.

I sob even more. I don't want to see anyone, not like this.

I just need time.

I cry and I just whisper "He left, he left"

I repeat these two words over and over again, not believing them. 

But the members understand what happened. They exchange concerned looks and try to cheer me up but it's pointless, I'm too lost.

All that can help now is time. 

Time to heal.

Time to forget.

So they eventually leave me to cry, still always leaving one member with me to comfort me and be here for me. 

During days I just stop speaking, my family, my friends, everyone tries to shake me and to make me say something, but I don't.

I'm too much hurt, I feel like in constant pain and it has nothing to do with my physical injuries.

The doctor told the members that I needed to get better mentally in order to heal properly physically. So everyday everyone tries to make me smile.

And day by day I come out of my mutism and start eating properly again.

I never thought a heart break could hurt this much. 

I start smiling a bit again, to be more lively again. 

And with that my health is getting better and I only have two more days in the hospital and then some rest at the dorm before performing again.

I don't read anymore the comments on social media, it would probably destroy me.

But today I am particularly bored. Songjun who is with me this day is out because they still have to promote our song. So as I said I am really bored and I don't have the courage to read so my plan was to find a cheesy Kdrama and watch it to make time passe.

But I end up on a news channel, more random news.

I am about switch channel when what the woman is saying on the TV stops my gesture.

"Sehun, the famous rapper of Exo and Eva from the new group Sky Star, have broke up recently after only one month and a half of public relationship." She says.

I freeze and then appears a video of Sehun to justify the woman's saying.

"Hello, I'm Exo Sehun. I want to make an official statement, I am not anymore with Eva from Sky Star, we broke up for personal reasons, please continue to support us individually, thank you." He announces coldly and I swear I can see sadness in his eyes.

He doesn't look like to be going fine. He seems as destroyed as I am and it only makes it worst. 

But his words hurt me more. It's just an unwanted reminder that it's definitely over. 

I fall asleep and again have nightmares.

I'm lost in a deep forest alone, Far away I see a familiar figure. I'm sure it's Sehun so I run to him but I never seem to get closer to him, I'm moving but the distance isn't shortening.

And then Sehun appears behind me. "It's over" He says in a weird voice. "It's over" He repeats and when I try to touch him he vanishes in the hair.

I wake up in panic. Breathless and afraid. 

Then someone takes my hand gently.

"I'm here, I'm here, everything is going to be okay" Minsoo says in his comforting voice.

I start crying and he climbs in the bed and hugs me against him, allowing me let go of my pain.

It's not the first time we are like this, not the first time he has been here for me.

Since my nightmares started after the breakup he has always been here to hold me until I fall asleep. But today I dont' want to, I don't want to go back to my nightmares.

I finally calm down and breath more slowly against his chest. He gently caresses my hair, whispering sweet words in my ear. 

"It's okay, it's okay. I'm here" he tenderly says. My tears finally stop and I feel calmer.

Minsoo takes my hand in his and intertwines our fingers "I'll stay there for you, forever" He promises. 

I look up at him and with the little light the moon gives, I can see his dark eyes on me. I stare at him for what seems like eternity.

I know I shouldn't do this.

But he's so kind to me.

But he loves me.

He takes care of me.

It's not fair for him

He said he'll protect me forever. 

But I love Sehun.

And I gently lean in, slowly like I could stop this catastrophe, but I don't.

I press my lips against his.

He's too surprised to respond at first but then he slowly start to move his lips against mine.

Soon enough I realize what I'm doing and I pull back.

That's not right. I shouldn't be kissing him. I perfectly know it's only a way for me to forget about Sehun, but it's not fair for Minsoo. No matter how broken I am, I shouldn't cross this line. 

I avoid his gaze but he takes my hand and with the other make me look at him.

"Eva..." He starts but I cut him off.

"It was a mistake, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have." I quickly say.

"Please" He begs me but I still look away. 

He gets closer to me once again and pecks my cheek.

"Look at me." He asks

I can't disobey his order no matter how much I want to, so I turn my eyes to look at him and I see all the kindness, all the love in his eyes. 

"Give me a chance please."  He asks with pleading eyes.

He leans again and kiss me again. Longer, more passionate. I stay still under him, I'm totally confused. I don't know what is happening.

He finally lets go of my lips and look at me straight in the eyes.

"Give US a chance."

-------------------------------------

I'm so sorry for this short chapter guys, only a 1000 words, I just didn't want to make it too long otherwise it would have become boring.

Actually I'm not really satisfied with it to be honest,

Still I hope you enjoyed! 

And the story is going to get brighter dont' worry ^^

See ya!