Chapter 2: Debut Stage

The last light is turned on and all eyes set on me.

A girl.

A European.

I look straight forward, I decided to be proud of myself.

I deserve to be there.

The fans scream, first in surprise, then in joy. 

They are supporting me! I can't believe it!

But I don't have time to be moved by it because we still have to perform. I continue singing and we start dancing. Fortunately we don't do to many noticeable mistakes and I managed to rap my part well too and to hit the high note at the key moment. 

At the end we are out of breathe but the fans are crazy and are screaming.

I smile a bit and as I look at the other members, I notice that they are as happy as me. 

Then the MC, Leeteuk arrives on the stage and greet the fans to the debut stage of "Sky Star"

"We are your bright star, Sky Star" We all greet together and we bow.

The fans are so supportive and their reactions are amazing.

Leeteuk asks us to introduce each other.

"Hello, I'm Sky Star's leader: Minsoo."

He's way too attractive for his own good and the fans go crazy

The other members introduce themselves one after the other.

"Hi, I'm Sky Star's dancing machine: Jihoon."

"Hello, I'm Sky Star's maknae: Songjun"

Finally it's my turn and I feel quit anxious but fortunately my voice is stable and confident.

"Hello, I'm Sky Star's girl: Eva."

To my surprise, the fans are as excited as for the others.

I really thought I would get much more hate, I can't help but have a huge smile on my face. 

"Wow! The energy of this group is amazing, don't you think?" Leeteuk asks to the fans and their response is positive.

"Wow the fans are also amazing! Thank you so much for your support" Says happily Minsoo.

All the fans shake their lightsticks.

"Minsoo you are already a great leader" Continues Leeteuk.

"Ooh really?" Asks shyly Minsoo and the fans get even crazier. 

Leeteuk interview a bit each members and they all get so much support. I'm so happy.

Then Leeteuk comes to me.

"Well, you surely were a surprise for everyone, weren't you?" He says with a little laugh.

All the fans approves and I let out a small laugh too.

"Yeah I bet you didn't expect this" I smile.

"What I can say is that you are really multi talented, you know how to sing, rap and dance, don't you agree?" he asks the fans and they agree with screams. "I'm impressed" Leeteuk continues saying.

"I'm the one impressed here" I say with a huge smile. "First so many fans gathered and I'm so thankful for you support" I say and bow.

I can see that my gesture is appreciated. I didn't do that to be appreciated but I'm glad if it helps people to accept me.

"Plus I'm next to the amazing Leetuk so yeah I'm more than happy and impressed" I continue.

Leeteuk is surprised.