Chapter 21: Guilt

A week has passed and I'm still in my hospital bed. I'm slowly recovering from my injuries but I still can't be discharged.

Sehun helps me to move forward in the hallway as he accompanies me on my daily walk. 

I lean a bit on him, because my legs are still weak.

"Okay break." I ask and I lean on the wall.

"Are you okay?" He asks a bit worried.

I give him a slow and reassuringly nod even though I feel pain through my whole body and he seems to sense my lie.

"Let's go back to your room." He suggests and I want to say no, but my body would probably make me pay it so I just nod and follow him. On the last few meters my legs are so shaky that I fall.

Sehun is quick to respond and he catches me and then carries me to my room.

I feel so powerless and pitiful.

I pout a bit in his arms as he lays me back in my bed.

"You need to rest more" He scolds me gently.

"But-" My sentence is stopped by a kiss on my lips. I shut my eyes and start to respond to it but he backs away.

I give him a bad glance as he ruffles my hair gently "Rest" He tells me one more time then leaves the room and I lay on the pillows, exhausted by the walk I just did.

I am so angry at myself! I can't believe I was stupid enough to think that everything would be perfect with Sehun. That the fans would accept us and that we would all live in a pink land full of unicorns. I just shouldn't have walked in the street so carelessly, without taking any precaution.

I sigh deeply and stare at the ceiling.

I hear my phone buzz next to me.

I take it lazily and check my message.

                     Eva, I wasn't supposed to tell you this, but it's getting really serious, manager noona is coming to see you and you should be prepared, go on SNS, it will be hard, but you need to know what is going on. Fighting! 

Songjun

received at 14:23

I frown at the message, what is the maknae meaning? 

I shrug a bit, but I'm nervous, what happened while I was in the hospital?

I go on the web and everywhere I see articles about my accident. Everyone is talking about how saseangs hurt me and that I ended up in the hospital.

I start reading, they say that it's because of my relationships with Sehun, that fans are just really angry. It's a scene never seen before. 

Then I read the comments and that's when I reach my breaking point.

- She should have died

- Sehun deserves better than the piece of garbage she is.  She shouldn't be an idol.

- For once I congratulate de saseangs, good job!

- She should just go back to her country, no one likes her!

- Leave Sky Star, you're useless!

- You're a gold digger you bitch!

- Get away from Exo!