Chapter 10: Secret relationship pt. 2

One little precision: this story is ot9, so Kris, Luhan and Tao already left.

Enjoy this chapter! ^^

----------------------------------------------------------

The person in front of me was no other than Kris, aka exo's ex-member.

I gulped a bit because I couldn't move, thanks to his arms on each side of my head.

"W-Why are you here?" Is the only thing I thought was a good idea to ask.

D.O comes closer to us and put a relaxing hand on Kris' arm, so that he would free me.

I nod a bit to thank the owl eyes guy.

"Why do you care? When did you arrive? And who are you?" Kris asked, pissed.

I'm a bit startled by all the question and I don't know which one to answer first.

"Ehm..."

"Back off Kris" Says D.O authoritatively. "She's a friend, she won't tell our secret, right?" He asks as he turns to me.

I quickly nod in approval. I'm not sure which one of them frightens me the most at the moment.

"And if you really want to know" Sighs Kyungsoo "I'm in a relationship with Kris, he has been thrown out of Exo because he didn't want to hide his feelings and our relationship, but we kept contact and whenever he's in Korea or when I'm in China, we meet."

I nod, slowly understanding. Then I ask the stupidest thing ever.

"So kaisoo is not real?"

Kris sighs, totally pissed. I bit my lip because this was THE inappropriate question.

"No I'm not in a relationship with Kai for the simple reason that he's my best friend and that he's in a relationship with Taemin"

I widen a bit my eyes. Whoah! So Taemin and Kai...

"Don't worry your secrets are safe with me" I quickly reassure them.

Kris looks at me like I'm stupid and at this moment I don't feel like he's totally wrong.

"Well I'll go back to my dorm" I bow and quickly leave the awkward atmosphere.

A week later

I still have no news of Sehun, since my birthday I haven't heard of him and I start to feel more and more like I have dreamt our kiss.

That he doesn't like me, that he played with me....

I'm going insane and I hate that this guy has so much influence on me!

But I continue doing my job and hoping that I would get a text from him.

Which I do not.

So I keet updated about what he and Exo are doing through instagram. They were in China, had a fan event, some photoshoot pictures were released. Nothing sensational. 

One day I receive a text from Baekhyun, he wants to have dinner with me.

I gladly accept, maybe he knows something of why Sehun is ignoring me.

I tells Sky Star that I'm going to meet Baekhyun and they all say me goodbye easily, even Minsoo. They aren't worried about me because they trust Baekhyun. 

I arrive at Exo dorm with a nice dress, like Baekhyun told me too. 

He opens the door and asks me to wait in the living room.