Chapter 16: Unexpected

Finally it's time for our new MV to come out.

We go to KBS again, to perform our comeback stage that we worked really hard for.

We are ready.

I haven't seen Sehun since he broke up with me and I avoided every social media so that I wouldn't see him.

But I've heard things, being in the same industry it's hard not to.

People saying he looks down, sad.

My members asked me what happened, why he didn't come to the dorm anymore and so on but I avoided their questions and I think they understood. Minsoo has probably something to do with this by the way.

We head to KBS and I try to have a smile on my face, but I'm not really happy.

I miss Sehun.

So so much.

I wake up some nights and hope to feel him by my side but I'm always alone. 

I cried so much these past days I don't know how I'm not deshydrated.

I sigh and go out of the car and run in the building.

Fans scream when we appear, so I try not to look too desperate but quickly escape their looks. I feel like everyone can see my pain, that if people know, it would hurt Sehun.

After all he's done, I don't want to ruin his efforts. 

I can't believe I'm actually protecting him after what he has done to me: keeping me away to protect me.

But somehow I understand what he did, I think it's was the wrong way to do it but deep down I'm not even angry at him.

He did his best and I wasn't enough.

That's all. I wasn't worth fighting.

I try to keep the tears from falling and then go to our section so that I can get prepared.

The makeup artist applies the makeup but she notices my red eyes. I blame it on exhaustion.

She seems to believe me and she gives me lense to try and hide it.

She gives my hair some beautiful and natural curls and apply some dark blue makeup on my eyelid.

It looks like the galaxy.

I smile a bit at my reflection but it's not very convincing. 

I sigh and just get up and get dressed with a long blue split skirt so that I can still easily dance. There are fake diamonds on the bust and the effect is quit stunning.

Minsoo comes by my side. 

"It's going to be okay." He reassures me.

I nod even though it's not only the performance that makes me nervous.

Then we go to the rehearsal. We succeed them but I didn't cry, I'll only do this for the last performance. 

We get off the stage and there I see the person I wished so much to see and at the same time that I really didn't want nor expect to see.

Sehun.

I stop walking and just look at him come closer to me.

He's not alone, he's with the other Exo members.

They all also wear some stage outfits.

Wait, since when are they performing?!

I didn't look at the program but now I'm thinking I should have.