Preview

A/N Hai dear lovely readers. This is my first boy love story that I wrote. It might not so good and there are flaws here and there. So do leave a comment, so that I can upgrade my writing skill and wrote better in the future. TQ ^_^

Peter J. Edsburke is a 20 years old boy who studied law at the University of California. He pursued a normal and wonderful teenage life, with his best friend Heather Wright, who always stood by him through thick and thin.

But, in just one day all of his normal life had been taken away from him, due to a chaos caused by his own brother Adam J. Edsburke. He was the first person his brother opens up to regarding his sexuality. Yes! The eldest of Edsburke family was into men.

Peter just accepts it with an open hand about his brother sexuality, because no matter what is his brother orientation, in the end he is still his dearest brother. Both his parent also, didn't found it difficult to accept that fact. As long as their son lead a happy life that was enough for both Mr. and Mrs. Edsburke. Lucky you, Adam!

Back to the chaos that Adam had made, that turned Peter life upside down was he ran off on the day of his wedding to the second son of Abberheath, one of the well-known family in California. He is the prince charming, Sean Abberheath.

Because of his brother selfish attitude, Peter had become Adam's substitute and was married to Sean Abberheath, even though he is a straight man who only loves girls.

Why his brother did ran away on the day of his wedding? What's make Peter agree to become his brother substitute? How did Peter handle this situation? What happen after the wedding? Do Peter and Sean can lead a happy life together as husband and husband as they vow on the altar?