Part 12: An apologise (Edited)

A/N Special thanks to @jay-I-cee  for editing my story

[Peter POV]

"What a huge house you got here, dude!! How come you live alone in this house?" Kyle looked amazed when he stepped into this house.

Yeah! The same expression I made when I got here for the first time.

In the meantime, I ushered them towards the leisure room with sofas and LCD tv hung onto the wall. And also opposite to it, there was the swimming pool that was separated by the sliding door.

Both, Kyle and Anna was gaped seeing the swimming pool and dashed out through the sliding door.

"What a nice house you got here, Peter" That lovely voice which belonging to Sara made me stunned.

"T-Thank you."

Dammit! I was so nervous and it made me stutter.

She gave me a smile before settling down on the sofa and I followed her after that. But, before I stepped further a small hand holds my right arm. It made me turn to my right.

"Where's Sean?" She asked.

"Why the heck are you mentioning his name Heath?" I don't know why she kept on getting on my nerves.

"Damn you, Pete! I'm just asking okay. No need for you to snap at me like that. Besides, your crush wouldn't even hear us." She sneered.

I turned to peek on Sara before looking back at Heather. Then I put myself at ease, knowing that Sara didn't even pay attention to us. "I don't know where he is, but the last time I checked, he is still at the university."

"What did you tell him?"

"I told him not to come back yet, not after we finish this discussion."

"And he said okay to you?"

"Yes! And why are you asking that?" I became curious of her asking, I'm sure there's something that was lingered in her mind.

"Nope! Nothing. I just wanted to know where you hid him and make sure you thank him properly for this." She reminded me.

"Y-yeah! Of course I will do that." I gave her my promising words.

We started to work on the assignments from 8 o'clock until 12 o'clock. The cans and bottles of beer plus some snacks accompanied us through all the time we were having the discussion, in order to avoid the feeling of sleepiness dropping by.

Surprisingly, we managed to make it done in 4 hours. Thanks to the great team members that I had. Most of them were good in Spanish especially Anna.

Credit to her. Clasps.

After that, we enjoyed ourselves sitting near the swimming pool. Eating, drinking and chatting with one another. Kyle, Heather and Anna jumped into the pool enjoying themselves swimming in the middle of the night despite the cold weather. Then, it was left with just me and Sara at the pool chairs with beers in our hands.

"So, are you and Heather going out or something?" She was asking me while I just giggled on her question.

"Nah~ Heather and I...we are just best friends nothing more than that."

"Are you sure? Because you guys look so close together." She still doubting my relationship with Heather.

Everyone who did not know about us always made that speculation about us having things with one another, because we are like the Siamese twins always sticking to each other. But, we were 100 percent sure about our relationship which is just as BFF.