Part 11: Crash over!(Edited)

A/N It's been awhile since the last time I update the new parts. So today, I will publish 2 parts in row (Part 11 and 12). Do enjoyed :)))) <3 <3 <3

Special thanks to @jay-I-cee for editing my story
🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

[Peter POV]

It took about 10 minutes before I followed Freddie out from the cafe.

Dragging my feet towards my next class which is Spanish study. I took it as an additional subject for this semester, enough to make my schedule pack with classes for one whole week.

Don't ask me why I took this class, because it was Heather who made me signed up for it.

Even though she was fully aware how I detest language subject, and still she made me joined this class.

Unbelievable!

I treated her with cold shoulders for one whole week to show how I objected her idea of putting my name into this class, but then one day this new girl checked in the class. She is Sara Wingston.

The girl who caught my eyes the first time I saw her, ever since the first semester. Because of her, the cold shoulders war that I had given Heath, ended right here and there. Despite of talking sh*t towards Heath, I've thanked her for making me sign up for this Spanish class. Since I can stay close with my crush!

I've been crushing on her for 1 whole semester, but until now I've got no courage to talk to her. Then, when the new semester began, my life was crushed down by all of this chaotic accident; which is the accidental marriage with Sean Abberheath.

The thing with my family and Sean had been swamped in my head that it left me with no chance to think about her. Back then, Heath has always been the one who encouraged me to approach Sara, but now she is more on Sean's side. Sigh!!

Moreover, even if I tried to get close to her right now, there's nothing going to happen between us, because she already got a boyfriend. A beauty and a gorgeous like her do act like a guy magnet. There's no way a guy like me could stand a chance with her.

Sigh!

Sigh!

Sigh!

***************

"Pete! Here, I've got another two to join our group." Said Heather who showed up before me.

"That's great!" I answered lightly.

Today class ended with Professor Schwan assigning us with an assignment in groups. So, every time we had a group assignment Heather was the one who gladly volunteered herself to find us group members.

Easy for me to just sit and wait for her to bring me the members. I just took in whoever she chose as our group member as long as they can give full cooperation in finishing the project, that was more than enough for me.

"So, Kyle... meet my friend, Peter and..."

"There's no need for that, Heath. I do know both of them. So let's discuss about it."

"Are we going to discuss now or what?! Dude! Prof. Schwan wanted us to send in this assignment by next week. So, let's just chill. No need to rush into it." Muttered Kyle, the guy with a cap on his head.

Never once, I seen him without it. Maybe that thing is his identity or he is trying to hide something inside that thing. Worse case! He might be a baldy.

Nobody knows!

Despite of his simple, cool and chill characters, and sometimes I saw him dozing off during the lecture, he is a student from the faculty of engineering. If I'm not mistaken, he takes Chemical Engineering course. It is quite a tough course and yet, he still manages to attend for this Spanish class. I wondered how he managed his schedule.