Part 10: A cup of coffee(Edited)

A/N Special thanks to @jay-I-cee for editing my story
🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

[Peter POV]

"Just before you get married to any girl........., let me embrace you just like you did to me when I was walloped in my own pool of tears, and let me grant all your wishes like you granted my request to meet up with Fredd."

I ruffled my hair out of frustration when that same phrase kept on repeating in my head over and over.

"Dammit!! Sean. Why would you say something like that, huh??!!" I was talking to myself.

"What did Sean said to you?!"

I was startled when that familiar voice and familiar face appeared in my view all of sudden.

"Sh*t!! Heath!"

"Do you have to be that surprised?!"

That question don't deserve an answer though. I rolled my eyes and turned my body facing towards the road.

"Where have you been? You disappeared right after the lecture ended."

"Ladies room." She said before settling down beside me on the stairs, our usual hang out place. "Now, I want the full report on that dinner. You know what, I've been waiting all night for your call and even the day after, but nothing! You didn't even reply my message or answer my calls! Where the hell, have you been, huh?!"

I turned on deaf ear and pretended like I hear nothing.

I secretly heaved a sigh of relief , when she doesn't repeat the same question as I had turned deaf on her.

However, the things Sean said that very morning still echo in my ears and lingering in my mind.

He wants to care and to grant all of my wishes. Is he some kind of genie from the lamp or what?! Talking about things like that so recklessly.

"PETER EDSBURKE!" Heather shouted at my left ear as if I was 1km away from her.

With my right hand, I covered my ear and threw a harsh word towards Heather Wright. "What the hell are you shouting for, huh??!!!!"

"You're the one who's ignoring me. So, that's your fault then." She put on a straight face and acted all innocent. "Now, tell me what happened that night?"

I knew I wouldn't go home if I didn't tell her about that night. I was left with no choice.

"There's nothing really happened. I introduced myself to him, then we had dinner with both of them talking about their work and I told them about our course of study, after that we had some desert and wine; and I asked Freddie how long they have known each other and so on." I told her everything except for the last tragic part because I don't want to ruin my own mood by talking about it.

"Such a boring dinner. You should invite me over next time. I'm sure things will get more exciting." She boasts about herself. As expected from Heather Wright. "Then, tell me about Prof. Freddie Stallone." She grinned wickedly.

"Nah~ there's nothing special about him. He is just like Sean with same height and same body posture. Maybe, slight different in their personality." I answered lightly.

"If he has the same physique like your hubby, then I'm sure he is kind of a hot guy too." She wiggled in happiness.

I see her eyes sparkling when she's talking about a hot guy. This girl is unbelievable. Talk about a guy can make her lively and fresh. Such a b*tch!

"So, did he accept you as Sean's husband?!" I covered her mouth with my hand right after she said that 'husband' word aloud.

"Dammit, Heath!! How come you say that word so carelessly! What If somebody heard you, this will be the end of my life."