Part 20: Nursing him (Edited)

A/N This part is quite long rather than other parts.Don't know what did I mumbles in this part.HAHA. I got carried away! Sorry if it gets boring..this is the best i can do :P ENJOYED:)

Special thanks to @jay-I-cee for editing my story.
.................
[Sean POV]

"Hey, bud!" someone greeted me from my side with a light tap on my back. I immediately recognized the owner of the voice without looking at him. "Are you okay?" Freddie Asked.

"Y-yeah! I'm fine." I lied. I don't want Freddie to worry of me. Its enough that Peter's condition made all of us worried. The truth is I wasn't doing so good at all, not until Peter open his eyes and talk to me.

Then I saw another figure opposite to me. "Heather?! Did you guys come together?"

"Yeah! I bumped into Heather on my way here, so I gave her a lift since we were heading to the same place anyway..." Freddie Explained.

I just nodded understand.

"So...how's Peter's condition?" Asked Heather who stood on the other side of Peter's bed, her eyes locked on Peter who was still lying unconsciously.

"He didn't regain conscious yet...and then the doctor said his body temperature reached 40 degrees."

"What?! 40 degree Celsius?! That's damn high!!" a surprised Freddie said.

Even I got surprised when the doctor first said it to me.

"That's normal for Pete..." Uttered Heather monotonously, she obviously didn't look taken aback to hear about Peter's condition.

"What do you mean by normal?" Curiosity got the better of me.

"Peter is someone who hardly has fever...but, once he has it...his condition tend to be worst!"

"So, this isn't the first time he is admitted?"

"Nope! But, sometimes he refuses to get treatment at the hospital. You're lucky to have seen him unconscious that you didnt have to bother forcing him to come here."

"I didn't know he hate this place so much!"

"Now you know about it...and you better watch him closely, so that he doesnt escape from here..."

Of course I will take good care of this guy!

*****************

[Peters POV]

The wall around me was painted white when I woke up from a long sleep. I gazed my surroundings when I awoke in an unfamiliar place. My head is still throbbing with pain but I can clearly hear a voice calling out my name. A very familiar one. 

"Peter?! Hey! Pete...you're awake..." He sounded happy to see me.

I glanced to my side to meet that person.

Sean.

I was so glad that he was the first person who came to my sight when I opened my eyes and causing me to present him with a faint smile. 

"I was worried sick about you...glad to see you awake!" 

He was worried about me?! Should I be happy to hear that from him?

Yes-I should! 

Meanwhile, I felt warmth sneaking into my left hand that was lying helplessly by my side. I peeked through to see Sean holding onto my hand. Then, without taking back my hand from his grip, I shifted my gaze to him. "Where am I?" My voice sounded croaky probably caused by the sore throat that I had.