Part 5: Best friend (Edited)

a/n I'm sorry for my late update. Something came up today, that I didn't have a chance to write. But, i still try hard to publish new part.

Special thanks to @jay-I-cee for editing my story
🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

[Heather POV]

"Where is this little punk? It's almost 9 already." I mumbled while I kept my eyes on the watch on my wrist.

Before I lost my patience, I saw a dazzling red BMW parked near the faculty building from afar. Then, this shaggy blonde guy came out from the body of the car. By looking at the car, I knew that was him, my best buddy, Peter.

I stood up from my spot and placed both of my hands on my waist. Ready to scold him.

"I hope you have a good reason, for letting a beautiful lady like me, waiting alone on these stairs." I spoke under my breath.

Did I just praise myself? Yes, I did. For those who can't stand with it, get your ass out from here!! Haha.

Did Peter do not see me standing here? Or did he just pretend to not seeing me?

Because he just walked passed me without saying 'Hi' or ' Morning' or ' Sorry I'm late', as if I'm invisible to him.

This is Heather, no one can ignore me!

I ran after Peter and made him turn around to face me. "Are you ignoring me, Pete?"

"Oh! Morning, Heath. I didn't see you coming." His voice sounded dead.

"I've been waiting for you, like ages and you even walk passed by me, how come you said you didn't see me?!" I rattled.

He pulled up his backpack that he hung on his right shoulder before saying, "I'm sorry, okay. I don't want to argue with you, Heath. Save it for later." This time his face was like a crumpled paper. I furrowed and knitted my brows together.

"What's wrong with you, buddy? Your face is looking like a total mess. Do you have any problem? You know very well that I will always lend my ears and shoulders to you." I softened my voice and wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

"Yeah! I know. Thanks, Heath." He paused and continued. "But, for the time being, let's get our ass into the class. I'm sure you wouldn't want to be late for Attorney Anderson's class."

"Sh*t!! You're right. Let's go."
........................

[Sean POV]

"Morning, buddy." I greeted Fredd who was busy reading a book at his table. Maybe, he was preparing for his next lecture.

"Morning!" He returned my greeting without even looking at me.

Fredd is someone who doesn't take his job for granted. When he starts doing his work, nobody can disturb him. It's like he is immersed in his own world.

I put down my bag and took a seat at my table beside him, before I begin to speak out. "I've told Peter about you want to meet with him." I don't care if he heard it or not. I'm just gonna tell him once, no repetition.

But then, through the corner of my eye, I saw him taking off his glasses and put down the pen in his hand. "What did you say just now?"

Surprise caught me. Because, I thought he didn't even bother to pay any attention to me.

"Don't look at me like that. Just repeat what you said just now." He shifted from his thick, hard cover book towards me.

"I said, I told Peter that you want to meet with him."