Part 18: Cold war (Edited)

A/N sorry for my late update. i've been swamped with classes and test so i couldn't make times to write.

After i done with the test, i immediately write for the new part. Hope you guys like it. ENJOYED :)))

A/N Sorry if there's any grammatical errors or typo ;)

Special thanks to @jay-I-cee for editing my story
.................   

[Peter POV]

The staring contest between me and Sean last night turned out worsening because both of us had grown cold shoulders towards each other the next morning.

We only exchanged morning greetings and then went quiet. Well, actually Sean was the one who suddenly behaved like that to me when I tried to act cool. Because there's nothing that really happened last night and that staring thing wasn't something serious that Sean needed to act all awkward around me.

Or maybe Sean took it seriously?!

Nah~ I don't think so, because I'm fully aware that he just wanted to mess around with me. Maybe, he just had another bad dream last night that caused him to become grumpy and lost interest in talking with no one.

Yeah! Let's put it that way.

I finished putting all of our clothes and other things back into the luggage before we headed for breakfast.

Throughout the food chewing and digesting process, we were talking random stuff and my mom kept on grumbling about how she will miss me when I was away, how lonely she is without her sons around and she even asked Sean to frequently bring me home.

She is and always acts unbelievably!

There's nothing I can do to change this side of her.

Surprisingly, Sean did speak well with my parent and he even laughed to my father's lame jokes.

Weird!

But he didn't even want to exchange words with me.

Double weird!

Or even look into my eyes.

Triple weird!

I just brushed it off and didn't want to take this seriously. But, I knew that my parents did notice us. Notice how cold things were between both of us and they said nothing about it, not even my mother.

That's good right; they do keep their promise to keep their hands off from my business.

When Sean was busy checking the engine of the car and everything necessary for a proper check-up before we started our journey back to California, all of a sudden my arm was being pulled by force and that person took me into the kitchen.

"Mom! What's wrong?"

"There's something I need to ask you, but I can't do it in front of Sean." She whispered when there were only us in the kitchen.

I just praised her for not sticking her nose in my matters with Sean anymore, but it seems I shouldn't do a rush judgement on my mother. I knew she would ask if I had problems with Sean and anything.

"Speak mom!" I sounded annoyed.

"Did you hear anything from Adam?"

"Huh? What is it again, mom?" I asked getting confused.

"I ask you whether Adam ever called you or anything."

Okay! Now I'm embarrassed of myself.

"Ohh! So you just wanted to ask me about Adam...I thought that you wanted to ask about..." I paused.