Part 19: I love him! (Edited)

A/N Sorry for the late update...i thought i can make up with you guys by updating two parts today, but i couldn't make it..my goal is to update a part per day...but lots of things happen and other things that i need to do other than writing. Sorry! But still do enjoy :))))))))

Sorry for grammatical errors and typo :p
Special thanks to @jay-l-cee for editing my novel.

[Sean POV]

Waking up this morning a with smile slowly crawling on my lips when I opened my eyes to see Peter lying across me on the other couch, was enough to make my day.

We ended up spending the night on the couch, since we were both drunk last night. Even though I was half-drunk I couldnt put on some strength to carry Peter in my arms to the room. The best I could do is, lay him down on the couch in the leisure room. That was better, at least he was still close to me even though we were not sleeping on the same bed!

A curse was let out through my mouth when I saw the time is already 8.30am in the morning when I checked it through my phone. "Damn!! I had a lecture at 9!!"

I pumped my feet running up the stairs and rushed into my room without waking Peter up because he seemed like he was still in a deep sleep. So, I didn't want to bother him.

Brushed teeth. Checked!

Bathed. Checked!

Proper attire. Checked!

Neck tie. Checked!

Styling hair. Checked!

Charming smile. Checked!

Handsome. Double checked! HAHA!

When I was satisfied with my appearance, I sprinted down the stairs and got into the kitchen to make a cup of coffee regardless of the time. I made it not for myself but for Peter. He will need it to sober up.

Am I a charming and a good husband enough??! (Smirk)

When I was done making the coffee with creamer which is Peter's favourite, I grabbed a tray and placed it on together with a glass of plain water and went into my study room to fetch my bag. After that, with that tray in my hand I brought it into the leisure room and put it down on the coffee table in front of Peter who still lying stiffly on the couch.

I scanned through his face from his eyes down to his pale lips. He is a beauty! Then, losing control of myself I brought myself closer to him and gave him a peck on his lips and a warm kiss on his forehead, before I bolted out from that room heading to college.

All the way to college I kept on picturing and thought about my husband, Peter. Somehow, I was smiling sheepishly on the remembrance of him.

Dammit!! I'm start to act like a 15 years old teenager who is getting love sick over his crush!

The Funny thing is...I'm having a crush on my own husband! No-not just a crush but I'm falling in love with him....

****************

[Peter POV]

The heavy eyelids made it hard for me to open my eyes wide. I'm still sleepy though! Then through half-opened eyes, I saw Sean placing a tray on the table opposite me, his back facing me. Right after that, the blur in my vision caught him slowly facing his face to me and I decided to fake a sleep.

In the meantime I was faking my sleep, I felt slow breathes fanned on my face. His face so close to mine for sure.

What is Sean trying to do?!

I felt a soft and warm tingling on my lips and then it moved to the forehead! It caused me to stiffen with Seans sudden act. Instead of throwing harsh words at him for stealing a kiss from me, I turned out to form a smile in the inside. Warmth slowly crept on my face. Then when I was sure that Sean had left only then I opened my eyes. I stared up to the ceiling above me and things from last night started to fumble into my mind.