Part 25: Better relationship (Edited)

A/N Hello readers...first of all...I'm deeply sorry for the long last update. Last week, I've been swamped with lots of college work and I've also just recovered from a fever...so, I can't get my hands on my laptop! Only now, I'm able to update a new part. Do enjoy ;)

Sorry for any grammatical errors :p

Special thanks to @jay-l-cee for editing my story

..................................

[Peter POV]

A pair of dazzling green eyes have been staring at me once I opened my eyes that very morning. I brought my hand to gently rub my half-awake eyes, but those same eyes still locked their gaze into my eyes without blinking.

Then, I scanned through the owner of the eye's face, apart from having the eyes on me; he also wore a charming smile on his lips. Only then, I realized this person beside me and sharing the same bed with me is my husband. The one that I love dearly.

Now, I can proudly say that I love this guy without having no doubts anymore.

"What are you staring at, Sean?! I asked out of embarrassment. I can feel my face heating up when he kept on looking at me like that and I averted my face to face the ceiling above us.

"Why? Am I not allowed to stare at my own husband? It can't be helped right...that I have such a beautiful husband." He slipped a chuckle.

I do love this guy but, that doesn't mean I can cope with his cheesy and pervert ways.

I turned my face back in his direction and to my surprise, his face was an inch away from mine. After that, he closed our gap by pressing his lips against mine and caused my eyes to close on their own. His lips caressed mine in the gentlest way that made me bring my arms encircling his neck and pulled him closer to mine, wanting to deepen the kiss.

In the meantime, I can feel the warmth from his touch on my naked chest down to my torso and a gasp made its way out from my mouth. That triggered his hands to go wild trailing down my torso and sneaking under the comforter that covered half of my naked body. I got a hold of his hand using my own hand before he goes further.

"Why? What's wrong?" He asked me.

"We're getting late."

"Ugh!!" He grumbled and falls on his back. "Can't we just stay in the bed for the whole day? I don't want to go to work and I don't want to let go of you either..." He was whining like a little girl and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You already had enough last night, Sean! Now, it's time to get out of bed and do something productive..." I got out of bed and put on my underpants that was scattered on the floor before dashing into the bathroom.

"But we still got some time for a second round before going to college..." He shouted out.

I walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my waist. "You pervert! Get out of there and get ready for work, now!" I ordered him.

Even though the fact was that I also want to stay here and spend the whole day together with him, both of us still got work and class to attend.

"Okay, boss!!" He immediately put his feet on the ground.

"Where're you going to?" He asked me when I was about to leave the room.

"I don't have my toothbrush in here and all of my other toiletries, so it's better for me to take my bath in my room...see you downstairs, later..." I said before disappearing behind the door.

**********************

"Good morning...love!" Sean greeted me from the dining table when I just coming down from my room.