Part 30: Seashore (Edited)

A/N Hello again lovely readers and sorry...again!! For being late in updating the story. But, seriously I've been swamped with lots of college works and I really hope you guys can wait for the next update...PATIENTLY! TQ: ))

Sorry for GRAMMATICAL ERRORS :p

[Peter’s POV]

The melodious and peaceful sound of wave, echoed in my ears as I closed my eyes to pay attention to that serene melody. Instead of forgetting that painful truth, my imagination end up projected the image of Sean. Fast respond was made by my eyes as that image of Sean appeared, by widely opened the close eyes. Without I realised it, tears rolling down onto my cold cheeks. But, before it reached the ground the soft sea breeze had brushed it away.

Sliding my hand into the wind breaker’s pocket, I found my phone in it. I opened the direct contact list and gave a tap on Heather’s number, trying to reach her.

It took only twice ‘tutt’ sound, before I heard Heather’s voice passed through my ear.

“Hey, my dear best bud…what’s up?” She answered it with cheery voice.

Lately, she had always in a good mood because she had made her relationship with Jace official. And, yes… I’m happy for them too.

“Could you come here? You heard it right?...The wave.” I asked monotonously.

“Yes…I do. Give me 10 minutes…I’ll be there…” Her cheeky voice just now had changed to worry.

Now, I need a company by my side. And the best companion of mine is Heather. She always knows how to console me, to comfort me and to advise me. I might own a cold-heart, but everyone has their weakness spot, right?

I guessed, I couldn't handle this matter alone…let alone to confront with Sean.
Right this moment, I felt ache in my chest. It was throbbing painfully, and it felt like it will explode any time. But, at some point…in the deepest of my heart, I can’t turn myself to hate that guy…to hate Sean. Maybe, I was blinded by love. That even, he had betrayed me…betrayed our relationship, there’s still a tiny voice in my head, telling me…to forgive him and forget everything.

Sh*t!!

Minutes later……
Heather came by and sat beside of me on the seashore.

“Hey…buddy!!” She greeted me.

"Hey." I almost whispered. Don't know whether she heard it or not.

"ARRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!"

At fall of a hat, I turned myself towards her and covered her loud mouth. Gazing around, all of sudden we became the center of attention. The public did turn their attention towards us.

"What the heck is that...Heath???!!!" I mad at her.

Taking back my hand from her mouth.

"That's what they called.... screaming!! Don't you know, Pete?!" She put on a sly mockery smirked on her face.

"Of course I know...but, why the hell you do that??!"

"Nothing!  Just for fun...it does make me feel a little bit relief, thou...You should try it..."

"No, thanks!!." I brushed her off.

Feeling kind of irritated. Don't know whether she did that on purpose or just a way to bring smile onto my dip sour sauce face.

"Hey..." She gave me a nudge on my shoulder. "You coming here...because you miss this place, don't you?"

I turned deaf ears.