Part 21: Grow love (Edited)

A/N HAHA. I got carried away again this time. 4126 words! But, still i hope you guys enjoyed it:)

Special thanks to @jay-l-cee for editing my story.
...............................

[Peter POV]

Waking up from my slumber dream, the first thing that caught my eyes was a guy who had been in my mind for the past few weeks, a guy who had caused me to have some kind of weird feeling when we stared at each other, a feeling that I myself can't put right words to describe it.

That guy now, is sleeping an inch away from me with his face directed towards me. I scanned through his face closely, and just realized he had such perfect jawline that completed his handsome face. And above all, his caring, considerate and kind-hearted attitude made my heart to waver.

You must be wondering how he and I ended up sharing the same bed!Right??!!

No-no we didn't do that thing that you guys are thinking yet...

The truth is after I was discharged from the hospital yesterday, Sean continued pampering me. He continued nursing me at home and I just let him be, didn't want to upset him ever again. He insisted on keeping me company because he was worried about my fever coming back again at night. That explained our current condition now!

So, take off your dirty mind from here!! HAHA...

In the middle of me examining my husband's face, his eyes were wide open all of sudden! That startled me!!

Dammit! I was like a deer caught by the headlight...because he caught me staring at him in his sleep.

"Why're you staring at me like that?" Asked Sean who apparently just woke up.

I turned my body facing the ceiling above me. "When did I stare at you? No, I'm not...I also just woke up..." I denied.

"Then, why is your face blushing?"

I knew it was hopeless for me to deny it! So I just kept quiet...

Then, I felt a tingling sensation near my ear. Sean brought his mouth closer to my ear and whispered something. "Next time, there's no need for you to secretly stare at me like that because you already got my permission to stare at me anytime you want. Since you're my hubby anyway..."

At the fall of a hat, I was out from the bed. "Save that for yourself, Sean..." I said before I entered the bathroom.

I heard him burst a laugh before asking me a question. "Are you going somewhere?"

"Yeah! I'm going to class today..."

"What?! But, you just got discharged yesterday. Can't you just rest at home today? And return to college tomorrow?"

I peeked my head from the bathroom while brushing my teeth. "Hell no! Sean. I've missed lots of lectures already and I'm not gonna skip it today. Besides, I am perfectly fine, now...so, there's no need for you to worry about me...and I'm not a ..."

"Yeah...yeah... You not a kid and you can take care of yourself! That's what you want to say right?"

"You hit the nail!"

"Fine! If that's what you want...there's nothing I can do to stop you anyway..."

I flashed him a smile before going back into the bathroom to clean my mouth that was filled with toothpaste. I spit it out. "Hey Sean! You better get your ass into your room and get ready for work too...if you don't wanna be late!"

After that, I heard the door being slammed shut!

*****************

"Pete! Let's have some breakfast first before you leave..." Offered Sean who appeared from the kitchen.