Part 26: Concerned & Jealous (Edited)

A/N Sorry again, for late update! Life had been hectic nowadays. Please do enjoyed;)

Special thanks to @jay-l-cee for editing my story.

[Sean POV]

"Morning....babe!" I bid my husband a morning greeting with a raspy voice.

I don't know whether I woke up late or Peter woke up early. Because once I opened my eyes, Pete had already leaned his body to the head of the bed.

"Morning..." He replied.

"What time is it now?" I asked him with closed eyes while wrapping my arm around his waist, I was still half-awake.

"It's 7.15am...still early...you still got some time to sleep." He said while stroking my hair gently.

If it is still early, why did he bother waking up so early, unless there's something bothering him.

I looked up to his face. "How can I sleep when there's a furrow on your face?"

"What furrow? I'm not...." He denied it while placing his palm onto his forehead, as if the furrow is something like a mole or pimple.

I pushed up my body from lying position and leaned onto the headboard close to Peter. "Tell me, what's wrong?"

He went silent and that's not good for me.

I turned and glanced towards him sneaking my hand to hold onto his hand, only then he turned his head to my direction.

"If there's something bothering you...you can talk about it with me..I always be here...please don't let me worry about you like this." My voice softened.

He tugged a smile. "Can you please stop acting so sweet with me...you know I will never fall for your charm~" He turned this tense situation into a joke and somehow, he managed to make me laugh.

"Actually...there's something that I wanted to discuss with you last night..." His voice deepened.

"Oh! Really?! What is it?" I relaxed myself waiting to hear from him.

"Are you still interested in having kids?"

"Huh?!" I was stunned upon hearing it.

"....I'm asking this just to make sure whether you still want kids or not...because after everything that has happened between you and Adam, who knows maybe you have changed your mind about it..."

My mind went blank for a moment. Hearing about kids and Adam...the things that I have forgotten, no-something that I've been trying to forget for the past months recalled back.

They are supposed to be my source of happiness, but who knows in a split second they might turn out to be something that I have to forget and diminish from my life.

"...Sean?! Are you alright?"

Who knows for how long I have been immersed in my own pool of thoughts.

"Y-Yeah! Sorry...I've been spacing out just now." I wiped off my face with my palm.

"Why you asking about this?"

"I just want to know whether you still want them or not..." He still insisted in asking about this matter.

Adjusting my body to face him and once again, I grabbed a hold of his hand into mine.

"Listen to me...babe! I admit that I always dream of having a perfect family with kids and a husband, despite of being a gay. But, if having a kid means that I will lose my life partner...it's better if I don't. And from now on, having you by my side is more than enough for me. I don't want anything more..." I hope this answer was enough to answer his curiosity.