Sirius Black x Reader x Remus Lupin

"Just get her already, James!" you said and laughed as you leaned against the door. You were on the Hogwarts Express and were just about to head back to your compartment when James bursted out of the one the Marauders occupied. James had always been a good friend of yours, because he was your neighbour and the two of you grew up playing together. However, you didn't know his friends all that well. Peter never greeted you, he'd only cast you a look and scurry off, Sirius would wink at you as he passed by and Remus would offer you a sweet smile and a hello.

"I don't know how, (Y/n)," confessed James. "Lily... Well... She's an amazing girl. But maybe she's too good for me."

"Am I hearing you well? James Potter running out of self confidence? How is that even possible?" you mocked him loudly and you heard his friends laughing at your remark.

James cast you a glare and pulled you inside. "Alright, everyone! Since you all seem to enjoy her presence more than mine, I'll leave her with you," said James.

You smiled at him innocently and handed him a tissue. "I know you're going to go and cry in the back of the train. Just remember you always have friends here."

James slapped the tissue out of your hand while Remus started to tear up and Sirius almost fell out of his seat. You were proud you could make the Marauders laugh so much. "Now if you lot excuse me, I'll go and talk to Lily Evans herself," stated Potter and walked away, closing the door behind himself. You sat down next to Sirius, where James had previously sat and introduced yourself to the boys.

"We know you," said Remus with a warm smile. "The question is whether you know us."

"Peter Pettigrew, Remus Lupin and the notorious Sirius Black," you listed their names.

"Me? Notorious?" Black snorted. "If I'm correct, Ms (Y/l/n), you are the person half of Hogwarts is after. If I'm notorious, then you're known worldwide."

You rolled your eyes and leaned back in your seat. "I sense a bit of an exaggeration there, Mr Black."

"I don't," said Remus. "After all, even Lucius Malfoy himself wanted to date you."

"And our friend here, Wormtail, has also fallen for you!" yelled Sirius happily and hit Peter's shoulder, who jumped up, squealed "I have no idea what you're talking about!" and left. The boys laughed and you watched Peter disappear, pitying the boy.

Remus thought for a second and then went on. "Amos Diggory still has a thing for you."

"And even my little brother, Regulus, too," grinned Sirius.

You just smiled charmingly at the boys and shrugged your shoulders. "Too bad I'm flirty and picky at the same time."

The boys hummed, processing this new information. "That explains a lot," added Remus.

"But," you said cheerfully, "at least I'm sitting in a compartment with two boys who doesn't want anything from me other than maybe friendship, right?"

Silence followed your question and you looked between Remus and Sirius. "Right...?"

"Maybe Remus here just wants to be your friend or study buddy, but I want so much more than just friendship from you." Sirius smiled cockily and winked.

"I hate to disappoint you, Padfoot, but I'd love to get to know Ms (Y/l/n) thoroughly as well." Remus offered you a sweet smile.

First ending (Sirius)

"Well," you said as you stood up, "this is very kind of you, but I'd better get back to my compartment now

"Well," you said as you stood up, "this is very kind of you, but I'd better get back to my compartment now."

Sirius jumped up as well and grabbed your hand, lifted it to his lips and kissed it. "It was a pleasure meeting you."

Yoy felt his hand press a piece of paper into yours and you quickly hid it. You said your goodbyes and left. On the corridor where they couldn't see you anymore, you opened the small price of folded paper.

You've enchanted me. I'm not going to lie, I won't rest until you're mine. Meet me in the Astronomy Tower at midnight. I'll be waiting for you.

Yours, Sirius Black

Second ending (Remus)

Remus suddenly jumped up and looked out into the corridor

Remus suddenly jumped up and looked out into the corridor. "Merlin's beard... Prongs is beating up Snivellous again!"

"What?!" Sirius jumped up and rushed out of your compartment.

"Alright, I have about a minute to tell you how truly amazing you are and how much I'd like to get to know you. Everything about you makes me go crazy. Your eyes, your intelligence, your looks, the way you laugh and talk..." Remus took a big breath and took your hand in his. "(Y/n), will you go out with me?"

Butterflies in your stomach and sweaty palms...? It had been ages since you last felt that way. You immediately agreed to go on a date with Remus Lupin.