Sirius Black

"Dance with me," he said with a smirk

"I-I don't know," you muttered as you ran your hands down on your (favourite/colour) ballgown nervously. In the background the song called 'Fooled around and fell in love' started playing and Sirius grabbed your hand, pulling you with him on the dancefloor.

You blushed and put your arms around his neck. Feeling his hands on your waist made you blush even harder. You leaned closer so you didn't have to look into his eyes. Yours would have given away how much you enjoyed his attention and closeness. You were afraid - too many boys had already broken your heart and you didn't think Sirius would have done anything else. However, you had a thing for bad boys, no matter how hard you fought against them.

"Don't worry about the dress - it looks amazing on you," he whispered in your ear, "but in all honesty, I'd love to see it drop down on the floor..."

You snorted a little as the two of you continued to sway to the rhythm of the music. "I bet! It's a very sexy dress indeed."

"You know what I'd like to see even more? You standing above it. Just you."

You laughed a little. "Is this the confession of your everlasting love?"

Sirius just grinned and started singing the song quietly in your ear. "I must have been through about a million girls
I'd love em and I'd leave em alone
I didn't care how much they cried, no sir
Their tears left me cold as a stone
But then I fooled around and fell in love
I fooled around and fell in love
Since I met you, baby..."

...

"I never liked weddings."

The voice startled you. You left the dancefloor as soon as the song was over and left Sirius alone in the crowd. You came out of the tent that hosted the wedding of your friend to light a cigarette in peace and realize that you were never going to get over your crush for Sirius Black. It seemed like you weren't even left to suffer alone in peace, and you turned around to tell off whoever stood behind you and disturbed you with their nonsense, when you saw it was Sirius himself.

"You ran away," he said and lit a cigarette as well.

"I... I just... Well," you stammered and lifted your still lit cigarette a little.

"Don't tell me it was just because that."

"I started craving smoking, so I left the tent," you lied quietly.

Sirius threw his cigarette on the ground and put it out with his foot. "No, (Y/n), you started craving me."

You swallowed hard as the dark haired man approached you and curled two fingers under your chin to lift your face. His lips crashed into yours and you dropped your cigarette as well to hug him back. He pulled back a little and looked deeply into your eyes. "And this is what I crave. All the time."

"I won't stop you then..."

Author's note

Yesss Padfoot seduce the Reader! :3

VOTE AND COMMENT, LOVES!

Requests are open! ❤