Sirius Black x Evans!Reader (EvilUnicorns4minions' Request)

"She's nothing like me," laughed Lily as she sat down in the Great Hall with the Marauders.

"Yes, she is," said Remus, backing up Sirius. "Only two people reached a higher score in the History of Magic exam than me - you, Lily, and your sister, (Y/n)."

"See? Exactly what I'm talking about," said Sirius and took another bite from his dinner. "She and I wouldn't get along. But it was a nice try, Lily."

"I don't want to set you up with her, I just think you two would make a great match, that's all," shrugged Lily.

James shook his head a little. "No, Lils, Sirius would be too bad for her. She wouldn't be able to handle all those pranks and detentions..."

Your sister saw you enter the Great Hall and make your way down to the end of the Gryffindor table where your friends were seated. "Oi, (Y/n)!"

You heard your twin shout your name and you stopped and walked up to her and her friends. You pretended to gag a little when you saw James' arm around Lily and she rolled her eyes in response. "Hello, sis. Gentlemen."

"(Y/n), these guys," began Lily and gestured at the boys, "believe that you and I are just alike."

"They're not entirely wrong, I mean I don't know if you've noticed, but we've kind of looked the same for the past 16 years," you said jokingly with a puzzled expression plastered on your face. "Okay, maybe not identical."

"On the inside," added Lily impatiently.

"Oh, I see. Well, they're absolutely right!" you exclaimed happily and clapped your hands together in fake excitement.

"See? Told you," said Sirius and smirked a little.

"What's your name?" you asked the black haired boy with a smile.

"I'm Sirius Black, darling. There's no way you haven't heard about me," he said, a little annoyed that you hadn't known who he was.

"Sirius Black? Doesn't ring a bell. I'll do some research on you in the library. Surely there's some books about you if you're so "famous"," you said, bid farewell to the group and went back to your friends. He'll be so much fun to prank, you thought and had already found out what you were going to do. Revenge is sweet, isn't it?

...

James Potter stood in the middle of the Gryffindor common room and read aloud for everyone who was willing to listen to him from the hand-written book in his hands. People were roaring with laughter - the book wasn't the only thing that had made people crack up, but also James' performance.

The Curious Tale of the Infamous Sirius Black

by His Biggest Fan

Introducion

Once upon a time, there lived the most amazing and wonderful and - not to mention - handsome man - more like a boy, really - called Sirius Orion Black. Then the gods above decided to grace Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry with Him. Maybe gracing the school is a bit harsh and not exactly an accurate description of what really happened - He's rather a curse for its inhabitants, but they can't complain, because He still has the most beautiful locks in the school (sorry girls).

He got sorted into Gryffindor and everyone wondered how this mistake could have happened. After all, He is one of the most talented and intelligent students of Hogwarts. Once I witnessed a conversation between Him and a close friend of his in which when He had been asked the following question: "How can you be such an idiot?", He simply replied "Yes," and looked genuinely puzzled. I know, totally Ravenclaw material, isn't He? But let's just admit that He fits into Gryffindor perfectly. He masterfully combines courage and bravery until the result is pure idiocy. At least we are never bored around Him, right?