Marauders x Potter!Reader (Three Endings)

(A/n: THIS IS THE LONGEST ONE SHOT I'VE EVER WRITTEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE SRSLY IT TOOK ME DAYS AND A MIGRAINE AND A BUS RIDE AND HERE IT IS ENJOY ❤ Endings: Sirius, Remus, Peter)

"How come we've never met your twin sister before, Prongs?" asked Sirius for the hundreth time as the Marauders sat in the Gryffindor common room around the fire.

"I have my reasons, Padfoot," replied James grumpily.

Sirius frowned. "But we're your best mates! I know you love me!"

James slammed down his quill angrily and looked at Sirius. "That doesn't make you less of a womanizer. None of you is ever going to lay a finger on my sister!"

Remus, who only listened to his friends talking so far, set aside his book and quietly spoke up. "I understand you, Prongs. You don't want us to hurt her. But what makes you think we would?"

"He," began James, pointing a finger at Sirius, "only needs to cast a glance at the girl he wants to get under her skirt!"

Sirius grinned. "That's called the Sirius charm."

Remus sighed and massaged his temple. "You're not helping, Padfoot. Besides, I'm going to be there as well with Wormtail. Together we can restrain Romeo."

"Rome-who?" asked James with a puzzled expression, but his anger soon returned. "Right, like that would help. Girls love how innocent and andorable you are, Moony, with your big eyes and books and knitted sweaters! And Wormtail here might look shy, but I know him better! Don't think I didn't see you chatting up Evans yesterday."

Peter shrugged his shoulders and took a bite out of his cupcake. "I took my chances."

"There's no way I'm letting you meet my sister. Thank Merlin she's attending Durmstrang..." (A/n: The Durmstrang Institute is the Scandinavian wizarding school , located in the northernmost regions of either Norway or Sweden. The school, which presumably takes mainly northern European students, is willing to accept international students as far afield as Bulgaria. Friendly reminder: Draco Malfoy almost attended Durmstrang.)

James stood up to get his books from the dormitory and the three boys just stared at each other. Sirius started smiling mysteriously. Remus saw his smile and groaned. "What do you have in mind, Padfoot?"

"I think it's time we paid a surprise visit to the Potters this summer."

...

Returning home after another long school year felt relieving to you. However, you changed so much over the past year, you'd only hoped your family would still see who you truly were. You had always wondered what would have happened if you applied to Hogwarts instead of Durmstrang. Since you got accepted to both wizarding schools, you had the opportunity to choose. You didn't choose Durmstrang because it only accepted purebloods - you couldn't care less about blood purity really - but because the school emphazised martial magic and taught dark arts. You never felt strong enough, that was the sad truth. Kids in your neighbourhood kept bullying you, because they knew you were sensitive and they could easily make you cry. James was always by your side, protecting you from your tormentors, but you realized that he wasn't always going to be there for you. You had to learn to stand up for yourself.

This year was different from the ones before it - this year you actually made progress, and not only in learning, but in hardening yourself as well. Your teachers made sure you all became mentally and physically strong by often being demanding and cruel. They taught you to be the perfect soldiers which was fine with you since your dream was to become an Auror.

You sat on the bus and leaned back in your seat. Your parents sent you an owl informing you that your father's colleague and dear friend had fallen ill and they were going to be by his side until he got better. Which was fine by you, but it meant it was going to take longer for you to get home. Your long journey was coming to an end, you'd be home in an hour. It was July, yet it rained like there was no tomorrow and it was cold. You zipped up your black hoodie and buried your face in its neck. You picked at your black nails and then started messing around with the tears in your trousers. You decided to give up who you were completely and got rid of everything that reminded you of your weakness. You changed your clothes from flats, nice tops and dresses to combat boots, ripped jeans and hoodies. Your change in clothing was not the most shocking transformation, however; you had had absolutely gorgeous, long locks that reached down below your waist. Thinking of your hair, you subconsciously raised your hand and started playing with the ends of your now very curt hair. Your hair now only reached below your chin, framing your face. You wondered what your parents and James would say.