Day 1

-----------"I moved in House#21"------------
.
.
.
"So they're moving in already? "

"For serious? Who would want a cursed house?"

"That's quite a superstitious belief..don't blame the house"

"Urgh wonder what kind of people would buy such a house"

"I heard a mother and son?"

"Oh, what about her husband?"

"Rumor is her husband died at the birth of her child"

"What a cursed woman"

"Or a cursed child"

"A cursed little family in a cursed little house"

-giggles-

"Um excuse me?" A young dark blonde haired male probably in his teen years with beautiful grey eyes interrupted the three chattering old superstitious women.

One of them coughed wondering just how much of it the young man had heard.
"Hello I just moved in I'm Nathan" the young man smiled at the old women who were probably guilty and wondering if he had heard their previous conversation.

"H..h..hey there kid, I'm Kim I live in house no. 24 right there" She gained courage and engaged in a conversation with the bright smiling boy whilst pointing at the direction of her house not long after which the other two women joined in as well and introduced themselves.

The so called ' cursed child of cursed family living in cursed little house ' didn't seem too cursed once they engaged in a conversation with him and he seemed to have flattered all of the elderly women by complimenting their charms.

"Come over for dinner sometimes at our house, bring your mom too" The last old woman spoke before waving the smiling boy goodbye, quite pleased with him.

"Sure thing ma'am!" He spoke too respectfully, while waving her goodbye like a good little kid.

"Cursed..huh?" He mumbled to himself once alone, the smile had washed off his face and a disgusted expression clouded his face as he mumbled it.
The two faces of his were so different from one another, it was almost hard to believe they were of the same person.

"I'm home" he entered the house where workers were bringing in stuff and the kind faced young mother probably in her thirties kept thanking them with her radiant smile.

The woman had long black hair that were tied in a bun with grey orbs just like her 'son', one would assume it was probably in their genes.

Once they had fully unloaded all the stuff inside the house she paid them well with a tip and a farewell smile sending off the cherry men.

"Disgusting" she spat those words with a frown after closing the door.
Both the mother and son made eye contact, their faces, expressionless, their eyes all so relaxed yet there was an exchange of a strong conversation within those expressionless glances.

He nodded without any words heard or said and started moving the furniture around giving her a hand with the dragging.

Both of them worked too quietly in cooperation, hardly exchanging any words with one another.

If one would sweep the place, the other would automatically begin dusting the area, there was alot of coordination despite the obvious lack of communication.

"I will make dinner" After hours of silence the expressionless woman finally spoke a few words while her expressionless son nodded without answering.
She headed into the kitchen where she had placed fresh packed Jam and eggs brought from the local grocery store and bread, they had yet to plug in the refrigerator, before buying actual food.
After washing the huge sharp edged knife under the sink she lifted it high up in the air and stabbed down into the bread cutting it unevenly into a few pieces. She then unlidded the jam bottle and dipped her knife into the blood red strawberry jam applying it to the unevenly chopped loafs of bread as if simply cleaning her scarlet laden knife.

The mother and son sat in front of the television watching Animal Planet while eating the jam laced bread dripping of strawberry jam, they quietly chewed without any noises; while watching stronger animals hunt the weaker ones.

"I'm going to bed" the boy stood up and spoke to his mother who didn't seem to respond even when she heard it, though he wasn't bothered by it and took his plate washing it in the kitchen sink and drying it off before leaving for upstairs.

They hadn't quite settled in but the rooms had been decided, the two rooms downstairs in main hall were - the mother's room and guest room and two rooms upstairs were - the son's room and store room.
There was an attached bath between both rooms, upstairs and downstairs and an open kitchen in main hall downstairs - a small house for a small family being a perfect fit.

Unjoined parts of bed were standing in the corner of the boy's room with enough space for a single bed, closet, a dresser and a study table to fit in, though for now he had only cleaned the room of dust and spider webs.

He laid a mattress filling it up with a gas cylinder making it a comfortable enough place to sleep at even without the bed. He pushed away the curtains and opened the window panes to let fresh air in the phenyl  stenched room.

He walked to his bags that laid in a corner while taking off his shirt and tossing it over to the mattress, for a teen he had a well built , muscled body, slim and not too buff, biceps that were beaded with sweat while adding a sparkle to his well figured body. He went through his bags and took out his night shirt turning around just to have his eyes meet up with the person in the house parallel to his own - House No. 12.

When the person got caught looking at him, he immediately closed the curtains of his own window, both windows were parallel to one another and gave a clear view of each other's rooms.
For a moment there Nathan raised a brow then turned around wearing up his shirt pretty much aware of the eyes that peeked from sides of the curtain of the parallel house's second floor window. Pretty non affected by it he placed a laundry basket at the corner of the room and rolled his shirt throwing it like a basketball in a hoop.

Before laying on the mattress he went through his bags once more and pulled out a diary probably an year old, it's main black cover had the year 2014 printed in golden in middle of the diary.
.
.
.
2015- May 21 -11: 59 pm

--------------------I saw him---------------------